Thank You

Heyyyy thereee, so I decided I should finally write in Finn's pov, cuz it was just Millie so far. Whoop. Soo let's just see how much I suck at it uwu heh

ALSO THERE ARE SOME MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN SPOILERS SO BE CAREFUL!

Finn's pov

I quickly got up and put my phone into my pocket.
I ran downstairs, taking my jean jacket from the coat hook and throwing it over my shoulder, already walking through the door and locking it.

I'm worried about Millie. She seemed really not okay.

It's really weird though, I met her like a week ago, by a total accident and now I'm the one who comes comforting her. It's crazy.

But I'm not complaining.

-

I got out of the bus and crossed the road.
I ended up in front of Millie's house, just as the last time.

It was quite big, painted white with a red roof. It was simple. I liked it.

I pressed the doorbell.

I heard someone coming to the door slowly, then opening it.

As soon as the door was open just so I could come in, Millie fell into my arms and I immediately hugged her back. She was sobbing quietly.

"It's okay.. Shh.. You're fine, alright?..." I half-whispered, trying to comfort her.

She looked into my eyes with her bloodshot ones, smiling shyly and backing up from the hug.

"S-sorry.." she said, blushing but still with tears running down her cheeks.

"What? What are you sorry for?" I asked softly.

"It's just.. I'm acting weird again."

I chuckled. "There's nothing weird about this... I get it, you're upset. And anyway. I don't mind hugs from a girl I met a week ago by accident. " I chuckled.

She looked into my eyes with a shy smile, but soon it faded away and her face scrunched up as she started crying again. She was sobbing louder this time. She covered her face with her palms.

I stepped closer again and put my hands around her wrists and pulled her hands away from her face, making her look up into my eyes again. She's quite a bit shorter than me.

"Hey. Let's do something to distract you. You can't be like this." I suggested and she nodded.

"We can... Watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded again, then led me upstairs to her room. She took her laptop from her desk and sat on her bed, leaning her back against the wall and gesturing me to sit beside her by patting the bed with her hand.

I did, a bit awkwardly.

She turned Netflix on and we looked at the movies we could watch.
"Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children? That looks cool..." I said.
"Yeah" she agreed. (I think it's not on Netflix but whateva hehhh).

I clicked the "play" button and we started watching. Millie wasn't crying anymore, just sometimes a short sob would escape her.

The film went on. It was actually really good.

Suddenly a scary scene came and Millie jumped a bit and grabbed my hand. But as soon as she realised what she had just done, she quickly took it away again, blushing.
Her body tensed which I could feel because our bodies were basically touching since we were sitting next to each other.

I smiled for myself but she noticed.

"What?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Nothing. It was just cute. And funny."

I saw her face turn red from the corner of my eye.

I just let it go and continued watching the movie. Until I felt Millie shifting next to me so now she was kneeling with her both feet on the side away from me. She hugged my arm with both of hers and buried her face in my shoulder.

That surprised me. At first I thought she was just hugging me for some reason but soon I realised she was crying again. I stopped the movie.

"Millie, what's wrong?"
She just shook her head.

"Come on, Millie, tell me everything that's weighing you down, that's gonna make you feel better." I said and encouragingly, but genlty, turned to her and grabbed her shoulders.

She looked up at me, her eyes glossy from the tears. She sat up straighter.

"Everyone at school hates me, Finn. Not a single person would be nice to me. I've heard nothing but hate towards me all day.  Some people just casually told me I was a bitch. They threw papers on me. Iris, that's the girl who started all of this, even came up to me and lied in front of everyone. You're the only one who understands. I'm glad I met you. Thanks. "

I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. And it lasted untill we both looked away awkwardly, blushing like crazy.

What is going on with me?

I acted as if nothing had happened."Does your mom know about this whole thing?"
She shook her head no.
"You should tell her... This- you can't go through this on your own. And ignore all the people who are being mean to you. They’re just a waste of time."

It surprised me whan she suddenly hugged me again.
"Thank you." she mumbled into my sweatshirt.
I smiled. I put my hands around her neck so we were really hugging right now.
Which again, is weird, because we met like a week ago. But it doesn't feel wrong at all. I'm happy she feels safe with me.

We were like this for about ten minutes when Millie sat up, blushing again.

"We haven't finished the movie." she said, clicking the play button.

-

The movie was over and Millie was a bit touched by the ending.

I smiled at how she just stared at the subtitles with her lower lip pushed out and puppy dog eyes.

"That was beautiful..." she said, "He literally travelled the world and time to get to her... Wow."

I smiled again. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

Woah, her smile is pretty.. Really pretty.

I checked the time on the laptop screen. It's 9 PM already.

"Millie? I'll have to go now... But whenever you feel like you need help, just let me know, okay?" I said.

She looked at me with a sad, but understanding expression and nodded.

I stood up.

"So... Bye." I said.
"Bye Finn.."

I walked out of her room, down the stairs.

I was at the front door, ready to leave, when Millie rushed behind me. I turned around and she hugged me one last time, putting her arms around my body and lying her head on my chest. I put my arms around her, too.

We let go and I just smiled and said "See ya" quietly, then left her satanding in the door, watching me run towards the bus station.

Sooooo how did ya like that huhhh? Writing in Finn's pov isn't that hard after all... So.. Yah? Heehee well do u guys have any theories on what comes next? Woop bye💓