Finally

HII PEOPLE, well I'm not inspired at all rn...(I kinda am but.... MeH) But I'll try to write something. Also, I hate school. The quarantine one is even worse. Just sayin' hehe

Millie's pov

I woke up, but not because of the sound of the alarm set on my phone. I woke up on the sound of birds chirping outside.
I love waking up like this. Could this be a lucky day?

I stood up and walked towards my wardrobe.

I dressed in blue ripped jeans and an oversized peach T-shirt that I tucked into the pants.

I feel confident in this outfit.

I walked out of the closet and checked the time. It was half an hour before the time the alarm would go off.

Today is starting great. That's so weird...

Since I had a lot of time, I walked out to the little balcony that has it's entrance in my room.
I pulled the knob down and the glass door opened with a creak. I stepped outside in my slippers. The light summer wind felt good on my skin. The birds were still chirping as I watched the sun get higher over the horizon.

Is this a dream?
I pinched the skin on my wrist with my fingers and flinched when I felt it.

So I'm not dreaming... I smiled.

I got back inside and shut the door. I ran downstairs, into the kitchen and took a bowl and spinned around twice while taking a box of cereal, pouring some in, then adding milk.
I grabbed a spoon and sat down to eat.

I don't get it. I feel.... Happy. I feel happy since yesterday, after spending my evening with Finn.

Today I'm gonna ignore everyone. I'm gonna block them out completely. I am. And if someone tries something, I won't cry. I will just let it go.

-

I was sitting in the bus, not feeling as confident as like half an hour ago. The people from school were just all staring at me, it was weird... I shifted in my seat nervously, looking out the window.

-

It was the middle of a biology test when a girl in the back of the class raised her hand. It was Iris. "Yes?" the teacher asked. All the teachers like her. I have no idea why. "I don't want to be rude, and don't think I'm looking at other's answers, but I'm pretty sure I saw Millie looking into Bella's paper... I think she's cheating."

My jaw dropped and I turned around to face her. Her eyes gleamed with hate. I quickly turned back to face the teacher who was now standing in front of me and reaching for my paper.

Shit.

Not a lucky day. No.

-

After school when I was stepping through the door, wanting nothing more than to finally get out of there, I heard the annoying voice again. "Not so quick Brown."
I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Iris' mean expression. She was standing there with arms crossed on her chest, looking at me judgingly.

"Need something?" I asked, trying to find the confidence I had in the morning inside myself, but failing.

She smiled. "Yeah. I need to tell you something."
She stepped closer to me. I stumbled back unintentionally. She let out a chuckle. "What is it, are you scared?"
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"I just wanted to tell you that... You're a fucking bitch." she casually said.

I don't know why she's doing this to me. Why is sh-
Iris shoved me backwards by my shoulders and I fell on the floor on my back, my bag falling to my side.

She just smiled down at me and walked away.

I felt tears forming in my eyes for the first time today. I got on my knees and pushed myself up to stand, taking the bag from the ground.
The first salty tear dropped down on my cheek.

I quickly walked out of the building. And I'm never coming back. Never. Tomorrow I won't show up. Not even the other day. Never. I'm so done with this place. I'm so done with Iris.

She doesn't know how it feels. Her life is probably so boring that she doesn't know what to do and starts doing stupid shit. Causing others pain. I don't want anyone to experience anything like this. It's so unfair. She doesn't have a single reason to do this to me. To anyone who's next.

-

I heard the door open. I raised my head from lying among my crossed arms on top of the kitchen table, my cheeks stained red from crying. I took a shaky breath in and headed to the door to see my mom.

"Hi sweetie! I misse-" her happy face turned worried when she notticed how I look. "What's wrong, honey?" she asked softly.
I didn't say anything, just walked towards her, trembling, and fell into her embrace. She hugged me tightly and stroked my hair gently.

-

I told her everything. Well, I might have let out a few parts with Finn, afraid of what she would think of it, but other than that, everything.

"Oh honey..." she said to me pityingly. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I shrugged and looked at my feet.

She sighed and took my hand in hers.
I was worried about what she wants to say, but that melted away as soon as she started talking again.

"You're not stepping into that place ever again. You are staying home tomorrow and I will do what I can to move you to another school as soon as possible. I promise. And Iris can go... You know what."
I chuckled. "Thanks mom."
She pulled me into one more long, calming hug.

"Now go to bed, it's late." she said.

I smiled and walked away in the direction of my room, letting out a quiet "goodnight".

I closed my room's door and slipped into my bed. I glanced at my phone lying on the nightstand. I picked it up and checked notifications. There was one from instagram.

Finnwolfhardofficial

Heyy

Feeling better today?

The text was from the morning, I haven't checked my phone since then.

I smiled for myself. He cares. He really cares.

I texted back.

Yeah
I felt good today.

I set my phone back down onto the nightstand and turned off the lamp attached to a wall next to my bed. I turned around, facing the wall and closed my eyes.

A thought crossed my mind.

What if I go to the same school Finn does?

HOLA! so this was short af.... But I'll try to write longer chaps, I just felt like this one should end here so yepp. But OmG, wHaT iF mIlLiE iS rIgHt?

Lmao drop ur theories.

Btw I would like to thank Nancy_Wheelr ,jmbackup and Jul_Jul_Jul- for being such kind hoomans, thank chu qwq

Okk byEEE