okay
hi y'all.
I'm no longer interested in this ship or whatever and uhhh yea, writing the rest of this book wouldn't give me anything, I wouldn't really enjoy it. So I'm giving you my drafts, ideas, results of brainstorming and stuff for this book, so that I don't just leave it hanging mid air.

These articles aren't in any order, you just gotta sort it in ur head based on what you think would be the best.

if anyone of you would be interested in writing the rest of this story, feel free to do that, it would be awesome and I'd be honored!

Finn's eyes : darkness I found more comfort in than anywhere else

finn: you look pretty with messy hair.

finn and mills after their first kiss, lying on a bed and hugging, finn says : you're my first kiss. and millie says : I wish you could have been mine, too. and starts crying (memories of when Jacob stole her 1st kiss) and finn hugs her tighter and comforts her.

jacob cutting the stitches (the heart thingie) all at once, finn healing it.

... he said, which sent a milion happy butterflies flying around my stomach.

school dance mills throws shoes away

finn crying, millie caressing his curls

car- finn be drivin and how to be a heartbreaker starts playing and mills be like jyjsjnsnjsjsjsj omgggg lolll finnay i wuv dat songieee ahaahhaha
(I recognized the familiar upbeat tones blasting pure energy)

mills dad is drunk beating up finn in the kitchen and dad accidentally punches millie and mom drags dad away and mills takes care of finn

And I held her body. Her fragile little body I would protect no matter what.

millie- no I don't want anything more... I just want you. you.

Finn and Millie sleeping together for the first time (NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY BISH OH GOD) and thinking like it was a bit weird. it wasn't awkward or something. but it felt right, oh so right.

mills pov
finn holding mills hands (he be on top of her) "You're so weak" he let out with a sweet chuckle overflowing with love. I chuckled too, reached up to take his face into my hands softly and pulled him in for a kiss.

[OKAY THIS THING IS WEIRD AF LMAOOO WHY DID I WRITE THAT] ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
mills goes braless and somehow tells finn during a convo and he like : "wait so you don't care if someone sees your... boobs...?" he lowered his voice at the last word, embarrassed. "I don't want just anyone to see my boobs, like that would be weird." "but... you want...someone to see... them?" "I mean..." she started, but then a thought came to her and she did that instead of finishing the sentence. she took the edge of her t-shirt in her fingers and started pulling it up quickly without thinking.
"NO, STOP!!" finn yelled, panicking and grabbed her hands, holding them down to keep her from revealing anything more than she already had.

night before mills moves away they lying in bed cupping cheeks, they crying quietly. "I don't want to go away. I don't want to leave you here. Please, please don't let me go." I sobbed quietly. my heart felt heavy, so heavy it would weigh me down to the ground. I felt hopeless. "I - I don't want you to go, either. but...I.... I just don't know what to do. I wish I could be with you till the end of the world... but I can't do anything now." I looked into his eyes and moved closer, so our bodies were now touching, chest to chest, feet to feet." I love you so much."" I love you so much more. You can't imagine. I 'm sorry, oh god, I' m so fucking sorry. " his voice was hurt, as if his heart shattered into a thousand little pieces and couldn't ever be fixed." No, what are you sorry for?" "This... all of this is my fault." "No Finn!! This is not your fault. Do you hear me? this is NOT your fault. it's just my crazy parents who would do anything to hide me from growing up and having fun." I caressed the sides of his face with both my hands, wiping his heavy, crystal tears away.