Who Are You?

Oookkkk! Finally second chapter. I know it took SO long, but whateva, heh. Just... Comment!

Millie's pov

I ran into someone.
The person gasped as he or she caught me from falling. I covered my mouth with my hands as I stumbled back, starting to apologise furiously while trying to hold my sobs and tears back.

"Oh my god sorry, I'm so sorry -"
"Whoa, it's ok, it's fine!" a pleasant voice came.

I tried to blink a couple times and wipe my tears away to see who it was.

It was a boy, might be around sixteen or seventeen. His hair was curly and dark brown. A worried expression was spread across his face.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"Oh- I- I'm fine..." I said, but it had to be obvious that I was lying, because he asked again immediately.

"Hey, don't worry, you can tell me. You are crying and you just ran into me, so I think that fine is not exactly what you are right now."

I looked him in his eyes. They were dark brown, just as his hair. And deep. They were so deep.

"It- it's nothing, just... Some girls were mean to me, that's all." I said, not able to look anywhere else than his eyes.

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..."

"Um.. By the way... Who... Who are you?" I asked the boy a bit awkwardly.

"Oh! Sorry" he laughed. It was a nice laugh. "I'm Finn. Wolfhard."

I smiled, which surprised me since that was like the last thing I would expect to do right now.

"I'm Millie Brown." I smiled shyly. He smiled, too. It was a really nice smile.

"Well.. I have to go... Yeah, well... Bye?" I nervously muttered.

"Oh, alright, bye, I hope we'll meet again soon." He smiled.

The second I left his presence, I started feeling all the things that happened coming back to me.

The tons of sadness and anger and a milion other things.
-

I catched a bus. I was trying not to cry all the way home, but the emotions were stronger than me and every now and then, I would sob, or a little tear would escape my eyes. It was difficult. Really difficult.

-

I slammed the door of my room and threw my purse on my bed angrily.
This was the worst day of my life.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. Total mess.

My mascara was smudged all over my face and my hair was tousled like a bird's nest. I could be in a horror movie with this look.

I put my hands on the edge of the sink and watched my face scrunch up in the mirror as I started crying again, more than before.
I couldn't think about anything properly, but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking. My mind was messed up just as my face.

-

I went to bed early. Nothing would distract me from feeling bad anyways. Now I didn't have any friends. Not even the fake ones, so I was left alone in this.

I wasn't crying anymore. But I couldn't stop thinking about the words Iris said. I just couldn't.
And the longer I was thinking about it, the more I started to believe it's true.
What if I really am too fat? Ugly?