South West Hawkes

hi. this. is. short af. againnnn. sowwy q-q
but well you will like this.

I woke up just as I woke up yesterday. Birds were chirping and the Sun was rising, it's light sneaking to my room.

It felt good and it felt even better when the clouds in my mind cleared and I realized that I'm not going to the cursed place called school today.

I smiled and pulled my plushie whale closer to me to cuddle it.

I don't have to stress about anything now.

I'll let go everything that happened in my old school and start over.

-

"Hey there darling..." I heard my mom say softly but happily at the same time. "Did you sleep well?"
I smiled at her. "Yeah.. I did."

I sat down at the table.
"Good news." mom said and I looked up to her with a hoping look in my face. "I made a few calls... and I found you a new school!" I gasped and smiled again. "Where is it? What's it called?" I asked, excited.

"It's South West Hawkes. They say it's a pretty good school, I hope you will like it there. You're starting on monday."

I stood up, walked up to her and hugged her. "Thank you so much."

"Aww, no problem sweetie!"

I stepped back and walked to the kitchen counter and made some cereal and ate it quickly, wanting to be done as soon as possible.

I finished it and ran up the stairs, a plan on my mind.

I closed the door and jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone still in flight.
I hit the mattress which made me jump up and down again.

Finnwolfhardofficial

Hey Finn

Good morning

What time is your school ending today?

Hi Millie

3 pm, why?

I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out?

I have some good news

Really?

That's great!

Of course, where do you wanna go?

Let's meet at the Cherrytree bus stop?

Ok

4:15?

Alright

Bye for now

bye :)

I smiled for myself, checking the time. 10.

-

It's almost 3:45.
I have to get ready and go.

I picked a grey T-shirt and blue jean shorts.

I threw on some light makeup, grabbed my phone and I was ready to go.

I was just stepping through the doorway when mom called at me.

"Millie? Where are you going?"

"O-oh sorry I forgot to tell you, I'm just going outside for a while..."

"By yourself?"

"Uh, yeah."

I'm afraid to talk about boys with my mom. I don't know why, but I always get so nervous when it comes to this topic. I feel like we're not close enough to talk about this, even though she's my mom.
The only one I feel comfortable talking to about these things is Paige, my big sister. But she lives on her own now, away from us. When she moved away, I cried for a week.

I didn't cry when dad left. He's in Africa now, helping people in need. We've never had a very good relationship. I don't know why but I feel kind of... Distant from both my parents.

And then there's Charlie. He lives all alone in countryside, away from people. He used to have some problems with mental health, he's experienced really bad depressions and even attempted suicide. But he's doing okay now.

I smiled at mom nervously and left, leaving behind just a simple "bye".

-

I was almost at the bus stop me and Finn agreed to meet at. When we got closer, I saw the familiar tall, skinny boy, already waiting for me.
He smiled when he noticed me getting off the bus and made a little awkward wave at me with his right hand, the other one was chilling in his pocket. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and blue jeans paired with classic black Vans.

I smiled back at him and walked to him.
"Hi." He said and I did the same.
"Let's go sit to the park?" I suggested and pointed to the park over the street.
"Okay" he simply replied and we went. We sat down on a bench near a big round fountain.

"So" he started, "What's the great news?"
I smiled. "What school do you go to?" I asked.
"South West Hawkes, why?"
I squealed and clapped my hands together. Finn was looking at me, confused.
I decided to explain everything.
"I told my mom. She totally understood, and she signed me up for another school."

He figured it out and his eyes lit up and he started smiling widely. "Millie! Wait, really? You're going to my school from now?!"

I giggled and nodded.

Finn was smiling like an idiot and so was I. I was happy.

-

I took off my slippers and got into my bed, under the covers. I was still smiling crazily.

I was staring at the ceiling, thinking.

Is the new school gonna be good? Are there bullies? Am. I going to be in the same classes as Finn?

-

Finn's pov

I was lying in my bed in the dark with headphones in my ears. I was listening to music just like I always do when I can't sleep.

From my position, I can see out of the roof window since it's right above my bed.
The moon was shining really brightly and clouds ran over it slowly and peacefully.
Life on Mars? started playing in my headphones and I smiled.
I could stay like this the whole night.

I felt the tiredness finally sneaking into my head after a while though.

I stopped the music and took the headphones out. I put my phone on my nightstand clumsily, probably tumbling something down, judging by the bang I heard. But I don't care right now.

All I wanted was to finally sleep...

~She was sitting there, next to him, smiling. Nothing happened, he just saw her there sitting on a bench in a bright colored park and smiling at him. And it lasted the whole night. It was Millie. ~

wowowowww hiiii
the thingie w the ~ is a dream btw.
Soo how did ya like thiis? If u have any requests or recommendations pls tell meee!!
ily.

b
y
e.

Oh and I'm too lazy to read it so sorry it there's like ton of grammatical erros and stuff.

Sooooofiiiiieeeeeeee