Vampire academy: Roses secret.

Chapter 1:

Rose Pov.

"Damon get down here now!" I shouted. Damon came running down the stairs. He looked so much like his father Dimitri. I hadn't told him about his father. I just said he abandoned us. "Damon, you need to train with me, Do you want to get your stake?"

Yes mum i would love my stake but i do have other things to do. i was right into a great book!' Oh how i loved that he loved old westurn novels. I hadn't seen Lissa or Dimitri since i ran away 14 years ago. When Dimitri told me he didnt love me i ran and never looked back, I had given up being a Gaurdian and went into hiding. My son, Damon, and i train together, I teach him everything i now. " Mother can you please stop day dreaming, i want to finally get my stake and go hunt strigoi!"

"I'm sorry darling" I sighed, "Now lets fight!" We took up are positions and for the first time he beat me my son beat me! it was time the night we were going to hunt strigoi. If anything happened to him i would totally regret it! 

We were out in town a deserted alleyway seemed like a good spot to kill a Strigoi. I got the sickening Nausea in my stomach and before i new i was fighting off 6 Strigoi. Shit this was a bad idea. "Damon get out of here!" 

"mum i am not leaving you!" he said while struggling to fight off another 3 Strigoi. Then out of no were 3 Gaurdians jumped over the wall and started to fight.

"Damon get out of here! For God sake!" He turned an ran, i followed, i didn't want anyone finding out that i was here. Then suddenly i bumped into someone. And i realised who. Lissa. I hid my face and said "im So sorry" then as i was about to run a hand touched my shoulder.

"Rose is that you?" Lissa's voice echoed in my mind. I shrugged her hand off.  I turned around to see her looking at me tears filled her eyes. " OMG ROSE. Were have you been i missed you so much!"

" Sorry Lissa, but i have to go, i have some things to sort out, nice seeing -" I glanced over to see my son. He was worried.

"Mum, who is this. i was worried about you, you were there behind me then-"

Lissa was shocked and then shouted, "MUM! why didnt you tell me you were preggers. You started a whole new family and you forget about me!" Then i saw him, Dimitri was there his eyes caught mine and he suddenly spoke.

" Roza?" A tear trickled down my face. He came closer "Roza is that really you?" 

"Yes, it really is her. She abandoned us and started her new family." Lissa said in such anger pointing at Damon.  Dimitri froze, realising how much Damon resembled him.