Chapter 3 where did the super villains go

Meanwhile in Gotham City. Batman was busy patrolling his city. Making sure that everything is on the line. But as much as Batman is serious about his job, he did not find any criminal in over a week. Which is out of the ordinary. Even though his in Gotham city. Then Batman receive call from his butler Alfred.

Alfred: how goes the patrolling, sir?

Batman: nothing yet. But I know that something is about to happen.

Alfred: sir, with all due respect. But don't you think maybe you just made things peaceful here in Gotham.

Batman: nothing last for every. Not even peace. There always someone willing to pounce for something.

Alfred: but sir! I get that the world needs a Batman. But it still needs a Bruce Wayne as well. And the Justice League needs both. Don't you think you should consider joining the Justice league on earth day.

Then Batman receive a call from Commissioner Jordon.

Batman: sorry Alfred. Well talk later.

Commissioner Jordon: Batman, we have a problem.

Batman: what is it?

Commissioner Jordon: Bane, Clayface and Shade there all missing.

Batman: did you search the entire Asylum?

Commissioner Jordon: we only search half of it already. But we found nothing.

Batman: keep searching Jim. I'll be right there.

Then Batman had his car race towards Arkham Asylum. 10 mins later he arrived. As Commissioner Jordon continues to search for evidence in one of the escape cells mates.

Batman: searching for the any evidence?

Commissioner Jordon: Ahh! Oh. Will it kill you to arrive regularly? I could have a heart attack in this age.

Batman: what did you find?

Commissioner Jordon: that the problem. We didn't.

Batman: what about the camera footage?

Commissioner Jordon: surprisal nothing.

Batman: what about the cameras outside of their cells?

Commissioner Jordon: same for them as well. No force of break entre. No unauthorised entre. It like that snap out of existence or something.

Batman: how the search going?

Commissioner Jordon: we nearly cover the whole area and still have nothing.

Batman: um?

Commissioner Jordon: you think some sort of alien did this?

Batman: haven't cross my mind, but it is possible.

Commissioner Jordon: there something you should also know. they weren't the only prisoners to escape.

Batman: what you do mean?

Commissioner Jordon: we just got word of this from belle Reve. But Cheetah, Mettalo, Atomic skull and Gorilla Grood had escape as well the same these guys did.

Batman: do you know where?

Commissioner Jordon: no.

Batman: switch to locating them through Gotham. we might have more evidence looking in the city then in here.

Commissioner Jordon: got it.

Andso, Batman and Commissioner Jordon begun looking for the missing prisoners. butwhat kind of mess would that stumble into?