Chapter 17 they are coming

Meanwhile at Darkseid Mobile Fortress, Darkseid mange to not only beat the most powerful members and got his son back for the Anti life Equation but also stole a bit of hair from Superman that hold enough key structure of Superman DNA.

Desaad: Master was deeply impressed when you took down some the earth's strongest warriors. Including the one they call the man of Steel.

Darkseid: if you are asking for some DNA. You only need to ask.

Then Darkseid headed the DNA sample he got from Superman to Desaad.

Desaad: Yes! With this sample fused with our Parademons, our forces will be unstoppable. Not even the people of New Genesis will be able to stop us!

Darkseid: how long will it take?

Desaad: I can't do it here. But once we've reach back home, I should be able to make all of our Parademons stronger than ever.

Darkseid: we will leave as soon as I've done with this planet.

Then Kanto enter the room to tell Darkseid something important.

Kanto: lord Darkseid, my lord. I manage to receive news that the same people you've beaten are planning for a counter attack right here.

Darkseid: without a doubt they are here for my son. I amuse that he told him about my plans. And Barda with them they will know my castle defences.

Kanto: what are your orders my lord?

Darkseid: strengthen the castle defences, have the furies ready. And sent Kalibak and Steppenwolf to attack their city.

Desaad: but my Lord if we don't return to Apokolips soon. Then we won't be able to-

Then Darkseid grab Desaad by the neck. Choking him and was nearly about to kill him.

Darkseid: never... tell me... what to do!

Then Darkseid let him go. As Desaad was gasping for air.

Darkseid: now leave me. there something I must attend to.

Then as Darkseid left his throne room he then walked towards a secret door. He then walks down stairs and enter a secret room where he and Granny Goodness were about to extract information out of Darkseid own son.

Darkseid: Hello Son.