Chapter 24 I got this

As Darkseid continues to handle the Justice League with ease. And as time for Darkseid to unleash his weapon on the United States of America draws near hope is starting look dark. Then Green Arrow fired static arrows which give his friends more then enough time to escape. Then Darkseid turn around and look at Green Arrow.

Green Arrow: oh, crap.

Then Darkseid fire his Omega beams at Green Arrow. Green Arrow quickly grapple up and to the ceiling and then Green Lantern made a giant boulder and slammed it to him. then as the dust settle, Darkseid came back up and crush left arm which holds his ring. Green Lantern scream in pain then Wonder Woman used her lasso to tried and hold Darkseid down then Aquaman jump and tried to stab him with his trident. But Darkseid stop Aquaman's attack and pulled Wonder Woman's lasso and slammed him to Aquaman.

Batman: Nothing's working!

Flash: yeah. And if we don't do something so, it all over.

Batman: him must have some weakness.

Flash:

Batman: Flash! You're genius!

Flash: yeah, I know I'm- wait did you just call me a genius?

Batman: buy me enough time as you can possibly can! Cyborg can come in, Cyborg!

Cyborg: I'm here Batman, what's up.

Batman: listen I need you to do something very important.

Meanwhile Flash try to run around in circles hoping for a surprise attack. but Darkseid lift a small boulder and made Flash crash into a wall. Then Superman and Darkseid clashed. Then both Superman and Darkseid notice that Batman was running away.

Darkseid: it would appear that your smartest ally, has choice to run.

Then Darkseid started to punch Superman.

Darkseid: it is over! I always thought that Humans were cowards.

Then Superman rise up pined Darkseid to a wall.

Superman: I may not agree some decisions he makes. But he is no coward! Batman is loyal and devoted more than anyone else I know! all my teammates are like that.

Then as Superman was punching Darkseid. His moves were getting stronger.

Superman: they work hard, train to be the best on what they do. and always save lives no matter what the cost!

Then Superman punches got even more stronger that the wall was starting to break.

Superman: everyone... but me. I always wanted to be a part of humanity. Yet I always had to be the guardian angel that protect everyone no matter what they do! and I had to restrain nearly everything I do or else bad might happen.

Then Superman punch Darkseid slightly up to the air and then he kicked him which send him hurling towards another wall.

Superman: but to be honest I'm not feeling a 100% myself today. I have here the one only chance to attack you with a whole lot more force and finally show you how strong I'm really am.

Then Superman seem like to disappear but was behind Darkseid and then punched him up to the ceiling. Then Superman fired his laser beam which send Darkseid outside of his flying fortress. then Superman slammed him down back inside his fortress and his throne room at a blink of an eye. Then a Darkseid saw Superman attack incoming and tried to block it. But Superman mange to put so much force into his attack that Darkseid was send flying back to his throne. Then Superman said.

Superman: had enough.

Then Darkseid got back up and pop out blade that made of Kryptonite and stab Superman at his belly.

Darkseid: not yet.

Superman's teammates were in shocked on what just happened. They tried to help him but Darkseid send them all hurling back with his telekinesis.

Darkseid: that was amazing effort, Kryptonian. You are the second only creature to hurt me this badly. Do not threat. Though your world will suffer slowly, I tell stories on how it endures against the wraith of Darkseid.

Itwould appear to be the end. With moments until both the weapon firing on theUnited States and the death of Superman. does this mean the end of all things?