Chapter Four-The Knight of Disorder

Quote: "The noir hero  is a Knight in a blood caked armor. He's dirty...And does his best to deny the fact that's he's a hero the whole time", unquote, (US artist Frank Miller, January 27, 1957-), (author of the graphic novel 'Sin City', and other books).

I

Emily was smiling.

     She strolled along the Garden's path, when she heard the sound of a horses's neigh.

      "Oh, my!", said she.

      She saw a Knight riding towards her.

       He wore white colored armor, a white colored chainmail, and white colored boots. He wore a white colored Helmet on his head, and a sharp, white colored Sword in his right hand.

         He patted the horses's reigns with his right hand, then jumped off.

         And fell on his ass.

         "OUCH!", The White Knight yelled.

         Emily giggled.

         "Do not laugh at I, M'Lady", the White Knight said.

          "I'll laugh at any merriment I consider funny M'Knight. 'Sides, do you not know to ride?". Emily asked.

           "Aye, but it's a new horse..." The White Knight answered, bowing.

           "I'm Lady Emily Forsythe", she said, in her best regal voice.

         "I'm The White Knight M'Lady", he said, "tis an honor to be here to see you. But tis the place of The Plague Queen...And a very evil place for a young Lady to go", The White Knight said, as he kissed her right hand.

Page 10