Chapter Eight-The Imp and the Servant Girls' Children

Quote: "The Devil to...sometimes...steals infant children; it is not infrequent of Him to carry away human infants...after the first six weeks of birth...And to substitute in their place...Imps", unquote, (German Priest and Scholar Martin Luther, 1483-1546).

I

The Ladies' Chambers was a vast place where the Servant Girls were housed.

     Lamps illumed the dark place of gloom.

     Blood splattered the cold, black walls.

      In the middle of the gloomy room, was a black colored table.

      On the table was a Servant Girl.

      She was pregnant.

       And she was only 13.

       "Now child, we don't want you to scream", the Imp Guard said, "because if you do, I'll whip your breasts till you scream no more...and once the Devil's child is born, you'll not see him again", the Imp threatened her, laughing.

        "OH! PLEASE DON' DO THAT. 'E'S MINE!", the terrified girl cried.

        "STOP THIS!", Lady Emily Forsythe yelled.

        "You can't M'Lady! She's got The Devil's child in her. An' Beth is a commoner from the Village...And don't know no better", The Imp Guard said.

         "But it's...wicked!", Lady Emily Forsythe said.

          "Welcome to a new Hell M'Lady", the pregnant servant girl said, sullenly, as the whip came down on her small breasts, as blood gushed over her areolea.

            As she cried out in intense pain.

****

Page 19