Chapter Six: The Plague Queen's Guards

Quote: "There are Guards who are there to Guard Castles, Palaces, and rich families; there are also Guards who are rogue...It is the Rogue Guards that are dangerous", unquote, (Author Robert Helliger).

I

The Black Guards walked in unison.

     They wore black helmets, black chainmail, black armor, and black boots.

     They held sharp, black colored axes in their right hands.

     And, as they moved towards the Plague Queen's Castle, they noticed Lady Emily Forsythe, and stopped, then the Leader shouted:

       "HALT!", and he walked towards the enemy.

****

II

"WHO ARE YOU?", The Black Guard Leader asked.

        "Lady Emily Forsythe", she answered.

        "I don't know you", the Black Guard Leader said.

        "I'm going on my own Path", Lady Emily Forsythe said.

       "And what Path is that? A religious Path, or a Path to stop The Plague Queen?", The Black Guard Leader said, his black eyes seeking a lie out of her.

         "Neither" Lady Emily Forsythe said.

          "Then you're not to be here; you're our enemy. Please come with us" The Black Guard Leader said.

          "But The Plague Queen is meeting The White Knight..." Lady Emily Forsythe begun.

           "That fool! Oh, dear God! Must he come here and...It seems he can't help making idiotic fools of his kind...No matter. He'll be gone soon...Now, come with us!", The Black Guard Leader said.

             "NO!" Lady Emily Forsythe said, standing her ground.

Page 14