continued...

****

II

Lady Emily Forsythe rode on her horse called Shadow.

     She patted the animal, as she rode away.

     She went past the Mountains of Despair, a place no human, (or creature), dared to travel. It was a place full of horror, that not even The Plague Queen went to.

       Up ahead, Dark Elf Guards patrolled the black colored pathway.

       They had black ears, black eyes, and wore dark green armor, dark green chainmail, and grey colored boots on their clawed feet, as well as dark green helmets on their small heads.

         "HALT! STATE YOUR BUSINESS!", Daekol, the Head Dark Elf Leader, yelled.

        "I'm Lady Emily Forsythe. I seek passage to Hell Night Pass", the Lady said.

        "Nay. Noone can enter the Pass. You're a human. Only dark creatures are allowed", Daekol said, as he gripped his Sword in his right hand.

         "But...I need to go!", Lady Emily Forsythe said, sighing at her misfortune.

         "There is one way to get through...But it'll cost you M'Lady" Daekol said.

         "Name your price" Lady Emily Forsythe said.

          "Sex with me", Daekol said, leering at her breasts.

          Horror came over her.

          "No. Is there any other way?", Lady Emily Forsythe asked.

           "NO! UNDRESS...OR DIE!", Gaekol answered, commanded.

           "Very well!" Lady Emily Forsythe said, and did as she was told.

****

Page 25