two

[two]
chaos rising

ALEX FROWNED AS Lydia carefully drew over the marks on her arm with a black pen, then compared it to the bruise on Allison's

"Let me get this straight...this random girl just approached you guys, asked where Scott was, then grabbed both your wrists, left you with bruises, and left?" Alex spoke, the frown still evident on her face as she was leaning over in the middle back seat to talk to the two girls in the front seats better.

"Yep." Allison nodded, glancing at her.

Lydia then took Allison's arm gently and placed it next to hers, comparing the marks on both their wrists. "I don't know. It doesn't look like much to me."

"Maybe it's a pattern." Alex spoke, her frown deepening. "It could mean something."

"Yeah, I think Alex is right. It has to mean something." Allison nodded.

"You guys really think Scott's gonna know what it is?" Lydia questioned, her eyebrows raised.

"No." Alex started.

"But he might know someone who does." Allison added.

"How are you so sure it means anything at all?" Lydia asked the two, glancing between her best friends.

"Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott. It's like she needed to find him. Like she had to. And that means something." Allison replied.

Lydia sighed, leaning back in her seat, Alex doing the same in the back, as Allison kept driving.

••••

"So tonight, no Allison, no Alex. Tonight, we're moving on." Stiles spoke to Scott as the two arrived at a party hosted by one of Stiles' childhood friends, Heather.

"Really? No Alex? That's a first for you." Scott frowned. "Usually you want as much Alex as you can get."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "We can discuss my overwhelming and intense crush on the most amazing girl in the world for literally ever, but for tonight, we forget about girls and go to an awesome party, okay?"

"Okay." Scott sighed.

"What, am I right, or am I right?" Stiles asked sarcastically, a knowing smirk placed on his face.

"You're right." Scott spoke quietly.

"Yeah I'm right!" Stiles nodded.

"Moving on..." Scott spoke, blowing out a breath.

"Onward and upward." Stiles nodded once again.

"Let's do this." Scott spoke.

••••

Scott opened the door, walking out of the party to find Allison, Lydia, and Alex standing outside of Allison's car.

He slowed down at the sight of Allison. "This isn't the talk we were going to have, is it?"