twenty

[twenty]
echo house

[TRIGGER WARNING]—mentions of suicide

[TRIGGER WARNING]
mentions of suicide

a/n:
skip the whole chapter if needed

ALEX BLEW OUT a breath, her, Stiles, and Noah getting out of Noah's car as they pulled up to the gates of Eichen House.

Stiles and Alex shared a glance, Stiles then sharing one with his father.

Scott pulled up on his motorcycle, getting off and approaching the three.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Scott asked, glancing between them.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Noah spoke with a sigh.

"It's only seventy two hours." Stiles added.

"We'll be fine." Alex spoke, nodding.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumour inside him filled with flies." Scott responded, frowning. He glanced at Noah. "You don't know everything yet."

"I know enough." Noah responded. "Nogitsunes, kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called."

"Wow, that was all actually surprisingly correct." Stiles spoke, raising his eyebrows.

"Scott, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's." Noah faced Scott, changing the subject. "And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Then why are you putting him and Alex in here?" Scott asked with a frown.

"He's not." Alex responded. "It was mine and Stiles' collective decision."

"Stiles, Alex, I can't help you both if you're in here." Scott replied, glancing between the two.

"And we can't hurt you." Stiles spoke.

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people." Scott replied, trying to convince the two not to go into Eichen House. "We're gonna find something. And if we can't..."

"If you can't, then you have to do something for me. For both of us, actually." Alex spoke, gesturing to Stiles as well. "Make sure we never get out."

"Come on..." Noah whispered, guiding Alex and Stiles inside the gates as they buzzed open.

••••