twenty two

[twenty two]
de-void

ALEX GLANCED AT Noah as he held out two pairs of handcuffs

ALEX GLANCED AT Noah as he held out two pairs of handcuffs. "You wanna handcuff us?"

Noah began walking closer to the two cautiously. "If my son and his best friend are still here, if there's still a part of them standing here in front of me, then they'll put these on willingly and they'll come with me. Because they know I'm here to protect them. From themselves, and from others."

Stiles and Alex knew they had to keep up the act. So they both held their hands out.

Noah handcuffed Stiles, then cautiously moved on to Alex, handcuffing her too, Alex following Noah with her eyes. The two then glared at him.

"You're not my son. And you're not Alex." Noah spoke as he stepped back.

Alex and Stiles broke out of the handcuffs as Chris, Allison, and Derek entered the loft, the possessed teens smirking.

"Now this is a party." Alex spoke with a smirk.

Allison tried to electrocute Stiles, however, Stiles grabbed the electric string, pulling it and releasing it, and throwing the gun away.

Derek growled, running up to the two, Alex growling louder than him as her werewolf eyes glowed, her canines baring as she grabbed Derek by throat.

Her claws dug into his skin as she lifted him up before he had a chance to do anything.

Derek coughed as he grabbed her arm, trying to get her to let go, however, Alex's grip was stronger. "Alex. Don't. This isn't you." Derek spoke in between coughs.

"It is now." The girl growled flinging him across the loft, Derek's body hitting the wall roughly. Derek coughed as he slid down it.

Suddenly, Chris cocked his gun, aiming it at Stiles. Stiles smirked. Alex growled again.

"Argent, listen to me." Noah spoke. "Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before." Chris replied, still aiming the gun at Stiles. "Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

Noah cocked his gun, aiming it at Chris, Stiles raising his eyebrows in amusement, Alex still in her werewolf form, the girl growling a little.

"You're not gonna shoot my son, or Alex." Noah spoke.

"You said it yourself, Sheriff." Chris replied. "That's not your son. And that's not Alex."

"Put it down." Noah threatened.

"Dad, he's gonna shoot me." Stiles put on an act, Alex turning into her human form. "He's gonna kill me, dad. And he's gonna kill Alex too."

"Don't listen." Chris spoke to Noah.

"Put it down." Noah commanded. "Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger." Stiles spoke, glancing at Chris. "Come on."