twenty three

[twenty three]
insatiable

ALEX BLEW OUT a breath as she crossed her arms, still processing the fact that she was finally free from the Nogitsune's control

Melissa shone the flashlight in Stiles' eyes, still being cautious just in case he wasn't the real Stiles.

Stiles glanced at Melissa, and then to Alex. Alex didn't meet his gaze, as she was looking at the ground. She inhaled a breath, closing her eyes briefly, and exhaling seconds later. She tried to collect her thoughts, but there were too many flurrying around in her mind.

"Well...medically, you seem okay." Melissa started as she spoke to Stiles. "You're definitely a real person."

"Okay, so I'm real, but am I really me?" Stiles asked as Scott walked in the room, Alex, Melissa, and Stiles glancing at him.

"Is she here?" Alex asked softly. They were the first words she spoke since she stopped being possessed.

Scott nodded, glancing at her. "Yeah."

"Okay, lets do this." Stiles blew out a breath, Melissa and Scott sharing a glance.

"Guys, we have to do this." Alex spoke, the group then all walking into the living room, only to be met with Noshiko.

Alex and Stiles were going to get marked by the Oni to test if Alex no longer had any evil in her, and to test if Stiles was the real him.

"Do you both recognise me?" Noshiko asked.

Stiles and Alex nodded as they walked closer to Noshiko.

"Stop." Kira protested, however, her mother stopped her.

"It's okay." Stiles reassured her. "We're the ones that asked her to come."

"You're the ones that are going to get stabbed with swords." Kira replied.

"We'll be fine." Alex responded.

"Easy for you to say, you can heal." Kira frowned as she turned to her mother. "Mom, don't do this to them."

"It's already done." Noshiko responded as four Oni appeared behind Alex and Stiles, Melissa gasping.

Two of the Oni walked over to Alex, one of them placing it's hand on Alex's cheek, marking her ear, it's eyes glowing a neon yellow, Alex gasping.

The other two walked over to Stiles, one of the Oni doing the same thing to Stiles. Stiles gasped as well as the Oni's eyes glowed yellow.

The Oni let go of the teens, the two falling to the ground immediately, grunting as they hit the floor. They began to tremble.

"Look behind their ears." Noshiko spoke immediately, Scott going over to his two best friends and checking their ears to find a backwards five behind both of them.