fifteen

[fifteen]
galvanise

ALEX SIGHED AS she followed Stiles, the two on their way to play a prank on Coach, considering it was Mischief Night, and his birthday

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott mumbled over the phone as Stiles tried to convince him to come and help.

"Scotty, if I'm here, you have to be here as well." Alex added, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, well, that's because you can't sleep and you've got nothing better to do." Scott replied from Stiles' phone.

Stiles glanced at Alex, who shrugged. "Hey, he's got a point, Stiles."

"It's twelve fifteen. Which means, it's after midnight, and officially Mischief Night slash Day." Stiles changed the subject. "And, by perfect, awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you're not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay? And I mean, five, four, three, two-"

"One." Scott spoke with a smirk from behind the pair, Stiles jumping in surprise.

"I hate you." Stiles mumbled as Alex chuckled.

••••

"You're back at school?" Scott raised his eyebrows as Aiden and Ethan stood in front of him and Alex, Stiles walking up to them.

"No, just to talk." Ethan replied.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys." Stiles spoke.

"Seeing as you'd usually be killing people." Alex added sarcastically, crossing her arms.

"You need a pack." Aiden spoke to Scott, ignoring Stiles and Alex. "We need an alpha."

"Yeah, absolutely not." Stiles cut in. "That's hilarious, though."

"You came to us for help, we helped." Ethan responded.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. Literally." Alex frowned. "I wouldn't call that helping. I don't think anyone would, if I'm being honest."

"In my opinion, that's actually counterproductive." Stiles added.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott changed the subject.

"We'd add strength. We could make you more powerful." Aiden responded. "There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one." Isaac added in as he approached the group. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd.  In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

"That's literally the only thing I agree with you on." Alex blew out a breath.

Aiden growled at Isaac. "You wanna try?"

Isaac was about to walk up to Aiden, however, Scott pulled him back.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you." Scott spoke to the twins, referring to his friends. "And neither do I."