six

[six]
motel california

[TRIGGER WARNING]—mentions of suicide

[TRIGGER WARNING]
mentions of suicide

a/n:
* = skip that bit until you see the next *
or
skip the whole chapter if needed

ALEX SIGHED AS the bus halted to a stop. She stood up, walking out of the vehicle, Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Allison, and the rest of the lacrosse team following.

"I've seen worse." Scott blew out a breath, Alex frowning.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles frowned.

Coach suddenly blew the whistle once again, catching the group's attention. "Alright, listen up. The meet's been pushed to tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most amount of vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

Scott grabbed Alex's arm immediately, sending her a hopeful look. Alex gave him a grin, not noticing the glare Stiles sent Scott.

Scott glanced at Stiles and shrugged, a cheeky smirk placed on his face.

Alex looped her arm with Scott's, Scott taking the key from Coach as they walked in the direction of the motel entrance, Stiles following the two, an annoyed expression placed on his face as he took a key.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you deviants." Coach added with a frown. "Got that?! Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Alex turned her head slightly to face Coach, a mischievous smirk placed on her face. "No promises."

Stiles' head snapped to look between Scott and Alex with wide eyes, Scott stifling a laugh at Stiles' expense.

••••

"Alright, so I have four suspects." Stiles started as he rested his head on Alex's thighs, Alex's legs dangling off the side of the bed.

"Four?" Scott frowned from his position lying on his bed.

"You have four suspects?" Alex added, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah. It was originally ten." Stiles responded, Alex frowning as she glanced down at the boy. She lightly dragged her fingers through his hair, gently beginning to play with it.

Stiles slightly widened his eyes, blushing slightly at the feeling. He cleared his throat and began to speak again. "Well, nine, technically, I guess, I had Derek on there twice."