twelve

[twelve]
lunar eclipse

ALEX'S EYES WIDENED as Stiles, Allison and Scott jolted out of their baths, immediately getting out of the cold water, soaked

ALEX'S EYES WIDENED as Stiles, Allison and Scott jolted out of their baths, immediately getting out of the cold water, soaked. They all gasped for air.

"I saw it! I know where it is!" Scott exclaimed.

"We passed it, there was this stump. It's a huge tree- well, it's not really huge anymore, it was cut down." Stiles added. "But it was still big, it was still very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott spoke as he glanced between Alex and Stiles.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles nodded. Alex frowned, glancing between the two, along with Allison.

"I was there too. I was in the car with my mother, we almost hit someone." Allison spoke.

"It was me." Scott replied, glancing at Allison. "You almost hit me."

Scott glanced between Alex, Lydia, Deaton, and Isaac. "We can find it."

The four shared glances.

"What?" Allison frowned.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac sighed.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles questioned, glancing between the four.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton replied.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours?" Scott asked.

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Alex blew out a breath.

••••

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles protested as he paced around, Alex crossing her arms from her place next to Scott. Stiles stood next to Alex.

Alex added. "You can't, Scott..."

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott replied, glancing between his best friends.

"Does anyone else think that sounds like a deal with the devil?" Stiles voiced, glancing between everyone.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac glanced at Scott.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott responded.

"He trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong." Allison glanced at Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton replied, Alex and Allison sharing frowns. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him?" Alex raised her eyebrows as she crossed her arms. "The dude that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?"