6) FlIcKeRiNg EyEs

"I apologise for the disturbance the last time. I can assure you it won't happen again," I said.

"I understand. Let's not focus on the past. Let's focus on now," he pulled me in. We were inches apart. Our lips were so close. He moved in closer. I moved in closer. And closer. And closer. Until-

"Get the fuck up."

"Oh come on!" I threw my pillow at Leeroy's face but he caught it like air.

"It's eight am."

"Whyyyy? Everytime. Every. Time," I hit my face with the pillow about five times.

"Everytime what?"

"Everytime things are about to get juicy with young Leo and I, either you or Ralf or any of your other strange Italian men come and ruin things!"

"I'm sorry that I ruin things for you and this 'young Leo', but quite frankly, I don't care."

"Oh, jealous I see," I smirked.

"Not even a little."

"Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon bitch," I winked.

"I said I'm not-"

"I get it! You're in denial," I sighed.

"Just get dressed," he rolled his eyes and walked to the door.

"How come Ralf didn't come to get me up?" I dragged myself out of the bed.

"You said you didn't want him bugging you, so now you get me," he stood at my door dressed in black pants and a black shirt, which was again, a little too tight but I mean it helps my eyes a whole lot.

"Yippe," I rolled my eyes. Although, I could get used to seeing that sight every morning.

"Besides, he's getting ready to leave to your apartment."

"Thank god. I don't have to wear another one of your girly dresses."

"In the meantime, you'll wear this dress," he threw another fucking dress at me. I examined the filth in my hands.

"Rafael told me how much you liked pink dresses," he smirked- almost laughing.

"Fuck this shit," I threw the dress at his face, "I'd rather go naked."

"Now Malia, I know that you're attracted to me but there's no need to hoe around."

"Why don't you go suck a diçk?"

"No thanks, I just had one for breakfast," he slightly grinned as I flipped him off.

My stomach grumbled like a volcano about to erupt. I decided to go downstairs for some breakfast.

"Don't forget the event tonight," Lisa grabbed my arm to stop me before I could get out the door.

"I'm not going to be your slut," I glared at him.

"You told me this already. I thought we came to an agreement."

"Oh right. Waitressing only. That's it."

"Fine."

"Can I go now?" He looked down at my arm he was still holding and slowly released me. The way he looked at me was strange. Something flickered in his eyes, but it was gone before I could figure it out. I looked at his hand that just released me and then walked away.

Rafael's P.O.V

"Just bring her some clothes. That's it."

"Got it boss," I nodded.