14) Mattel- duh

The next day, I avoided Luca completely. I couldn't see him again after last night. Or else, I'd probably wanna jump on him.

"That's crazy! You guys kissed?" I was having breakfast with Yasmine by the kitchen island. Olga was making breakfast at the stove.

"Shh! Not so loud my grandparents are still here!" I hushed her.

"Oh right, sorry."

"To be fair though," I smirked, "It was more of a makeout sesh."

"OMG!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes at her childishness but eventually laughed.

Olga placed a plate of freshly baked waffles in front of me. Waffles! My favourite breakfast!

"Thanks Olga!" I grinned.

"No problem dear! Luca sir order me make it specially for you."

"He what?" I guess he remembered... That list of demands I gave him last week, I said I wanted waffles for breakfast. That charming asshole.

"Aww how cute!" Yasmine squealed again.

"Jesus child, quit the squealing."

"Sorry. It's just so romantic!" She shimmied. Was I suddenly watching Blended?

"Oh please. It was one of my demands. He had to do it," I argued.

"I don't think so," she grabbed a fork and broke a piece from my waffle.

Yasmine and I were sharing my waffle in peace. Then she started her dramatics again.

"Oh. My. God!" she looked at me with her jaw to the floor. Janice who?

"What?"

"You have a hickey!" she gasped.

"What? I do not have a-" I looked down at my collarbone. Shit. I did have a hickey.

"I can't believe he gave you a hickey!" She laughed.

Right on cue, Luca came jogging into the kitchen wearing his famous grey sweat pants and a black t shirt. Can I just say, guys wearing grey sweatpants- hottest shit ever. Actually no, not guys. Luca.

"Morning," he nodded at us.

I'm guessing he just came back from his morning run. His usually perfectly styled hair was now messy and all over his face. Sweat droplets were running down his neck. It was hot.

"Hey," I said softly, drizzling honey on my waffle. Wonder what it would feel like to have Luca drizzle honey on my body and lick-

Jesus Christ Malia! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Luca walked over to me and leaned against the island. He opened his mouth to say something but then shut it as soon as Enzo walked in.

Funny seeing him here. He's been missing from the mansion ever since that night I've met him. Kinda pisspicious that he suddenly shows up after I've been having my suspicions about him. But where could he have been? Oh I wonder where.

"Good morning everyone!" he greeted cheerfully.

"Morning." Yasmine and I said back.

Luca stared at him, jaw clenched. He pushed past Enzo and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. But before he could leave, he whispered, "Hope you like the waffles."

My stomach fluttered. Oh god. Yasmine was right. I want to think that he only ordered waffles for me because of my demands, but I'm hoping it's something more.

"You're blushing," Yasmine whispered to me, poking my side.

"No," I wacked her hand away, "It's just hot."