19) Devil's Tango

"What the hell...." I muttered.

I stared at the 'surprise' before me. Complete shock plastered on my face.

"What do you think?"

I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. Speechless at how dumb he was being!

"It's a blue pony named Purple!" Luca grins.

I wanted to scream.

"Are you freakin kidding me right now?!" I yelled.

"What? What do you mean?" Luca's smile dropped.

"It's suppose to be a purple pony named blue!" I shouted. "Ugh she was right! You never pay attention to me or what I say! You're pathetic!" I huffed and turned to walk away.

"Gesu Cristo, what in the world are you going on about?"

I just ignored him and continued walking.

"What the hell do you want me to do with this fucking pony then?"

"I don't know!" I spun around. "What don't you give it to Jessica and Ashley since you love them so much!"

And I stormed off again, leaving Luca standing there confused with a blue dyed pony.

I huffed and puffed my way to the garden. I found a bench and sat down and sulked.

How could he do that? He knew I wanted a purple pony named blue but he still got me a blue pony named purple. Jessica was right. Luca would never pay attention to a girl like me. No matter how much I want Luca, I'm not good enough for him. I was about to just pack up my stuff and demand to leave so Luca and Jessica could be happy together,

But then I realised, that's exactly what she wants.

Stupid Malia!

Jessica was trying to get into your head and you let her. Now look what you did! All Luca was trying to do was something nice for you and you had to go and ruin it! Who cares if he got the colours mixed up, atleast he tried to remember! You're pathetic.

The sun was setting, making the sky look like something out of a Picasso painting. I sat and watched the beautiful sight before me, wishing that Luca would show up and sit next to me.

Also, Luca showed up and sat next to me.

"Hey there," he said gently.

"Hi," I smiled awkwardly.

"Malia, I'm so sor-"

"No! I'm the one that should be apologising. I was being dramatic. Jessica got into my head and I overreacted. I'm so sorry." I shook my head and looked down as a single tear dripped down my cheek.

"Hey, it's okay." He placed a finger under my chin and tipped my head up, wiping the tear away with his other hand. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked.

"I already ordered the purple pony. And you can name it whatever colour you want." He smiled.

"Aw." I pouted as my fair cheeks tinted pink. "Still gonna be Blue though."

He chuckled and then went all serious. "By the way, nothing ever happened between Jessica or Ashley and I. Anything that happens between us is in their dreams. And you know what? They can keep dreaming. Because I only want one girl. Not Jessica, or Ashley or even Megan. I want you."

My blush intensified as butterflies erupted in my stomach. My whole life I've been waiting for a guy to tell me that. No, not just any guy. A hot and sexy mafia guy.