18) Glen Coco

"What the- Malia?" He ripped off his round glasses.

"Y-you guys are gay?" I scoffed. Perhaps that wasn't the first thing I should've asked, but I was curious. Sue me.

"Uh- excuse me. I'm bi!" Enzo informed.

"Oh yeah I'm gay as hell." Simon nodded quickly with a slight chuckle.

"B-but I thought we had a connection." Simon opened his mouth to speak but I didn't give him a chance to. "You know, you were the nerdy, kinda gross, weird, quiet but for some reason still cute cashier guy and I was the sexy, seductive, badass waitress that was also kinda annoying but you didn't care that I was annoying cause you were totally into me."

Simon scratched the back of his head. "Uh, Malia-"

"But of fucking course! How could I not see this coming? It's always the hot ones that are gay!" I crossed my arms with a pout.

Then I raised a brow curiously and whispered to Luca. "You're not gay, are you?"

His hazel eyes looked down at me, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed. "No, Malia. I am not gay." He clenched his jaw tightly.

"Just making sure." I flashed him a toothy grin with a wink as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I see you've retrieved The Thing," Enzo said with a smirk. "How'd you manage to do it?"

"Don't try to go off topic here, cuz. How dare you disrespect our family like that? We trusted you." Luca seethes.

"No y'all didn't! You never trusted me! And besides, did you really think I'd stick with you after your scumbag father killed my mother?"

"Don't you call my father a scumbag!" Luca was about to charge towards him but the guards loaded their guns and pointed it at him.

"Why not? He is a scumbag. Afterall, which person would kill their own sister in law? I'm surprised my sister hasn't betrayed you yet!"

"You leave Yasmine out of this!" Luca warned.

Well slap my ass and call me silly. Mafia families be fucked up.

"I can do whatever I want," Enzo laughs. "Afterall, I am the underboss here!"

"Hey me too!" Simon interrupted.

"I know you are, honey," Enzo planted a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

"Woah hold up!" I stepped foward as I looked at Simon. "What even is your contribution to this plot?"

"Evil Man's my dad."

"Oh okay. Continue." I stepped back.

"Hand it over, cuz." Enzo said as he extended an arm out to Luca.

"Over my dead body," Luca glared.

"Hm, that could be arranged." Enzo smirked then charged towards Luca.

They got into a fight. Again.

"We should help," I whispered behind me to Carissa. We attempted to slip behind Enzo and help take him out but then a voice spoke up.

"Not so fast, girls. That's my boo you're messing with."

We both slowly turned around to see Simon standing there with a gun pointed to us. He clocked the gun and smiled.

"Simon, buddy. Calm down," I said slowly.

I saw Carissa from the corner of my eye, slowly reaching for her shoe.