9) Escape

I woke up so very frustrated. How dare he reject me like that? He's the one that told me to stay. He's the one that got close to me. He's the one that got all touchy feely. And then he's the one to reject me?

The only reason I haven't tried escaping from this stupid place was because I thought I could've had something with that hot piece of linguini. But not anymore. I'm done. He's gonna ruin the day he messed with Malia Nelson.

I put my long brown hair into a messy bun and dressed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t shirt after having a shower. I decided that I was escaping today. Seeing Yasmine coming back from Spring break yesterday really depressed me.

I missed my life. I missed university. I missed classes. I missed my friends. I missed calling my grandparents and them cursing at me for not finding a boyfriend yet. I missed it all.

I went down to the kitchen and saw Olga, the cook, baking some lemon and poppy seed muffins. My favourite!

"Morning Olga," I smiled.

"Morning dear," she mixed the muffin batter. "Care for one?" She pushed a tray of muffins to me.

"Sure," I reached for one and took a bite. "Wow these are amazing." I pushed another piece into my mouth.

I looked around and saw no one was looking. Then I took two more and shoved them into my pockets. What? Don't judge me. I needed food to survive if I was going to escape.

I was allowed to go for runs in the morning. The perfect time to escape. I wasn't guarded during my runs too. Speaking of guard, I wonder where Ralf is. I haven't seen him in forever. Or my clothes. He still hasn't arrived from my apartment. Weird much?

Wonder what happened to him.

Diana's POV

I somehow managed to get this man up to the apartment. I tied him to my bed using rope from Malia's room. I'm too scared to ask why she keeps rope in there. I was just about to go have a shower when it spoke.

"So you've managed to escape," he said. He had an accent to him. I don't know what it was, I don't care what it was.

I turned around, "Who do you work for?"

"Santa," he said seriously.

"You want another concussion?" I grabbed my heel that was lying on the floor, "Cause I'll give you another!"

"Calm your tits lady."

"My tits are calm!"

"So you've tied me up. Didn't think a girl like you would be into this stuff," he smirked.

"Ew no! That's not why you're tied up. You're tied up cause you're a mad man that tried to kidnapp me!"

"You got it all wrong."

"Care to explain then?"

"Well," he flicked his long black hair back, "We needed a stripper-"

"Oh my god you're unbelievable," I rolled my eyes. "You're definitely getting another concussion now," I ran towards him.

"No relax!" He kicked the air to try and keep me away. How cute. "Relax!"

"Who are you? What's your name?"

"Rafael." Rafael. Why'd that sound familiar... Then it hit me.

"Oh you're Malia's friend!"

"Yes exactly- wait what? Malia's friend? Hell no," he scoffed.