16) SING

Luca's POV

I got into my yellow Lambo and speeded down to Evil Man's lair.

How dare he kidnapp Malia? That's my job! 

No but seriously, Ralf was right. This was the same guy that took Megan away from me. And now he's got Malia too. If anything were to happen to her, I could never live with myself.

I sneaked past the poor security in Evil Man's lair. So the easy part was over. But now for the hard part- trying to figure out which torture room Malia was in.

I walked past the hallway filled with the rooms. This guy had hundreds of rooms in his place. Finding Malia was going to be impossible. I had no idea, what so ever, which room she was in. She could be in any one of these rooms. And I'd never know which one. I might as well just give up now, because I know I'll never find her. Never ever find her. Never ever never find her. All the odds were against me. Where could she be? I have no idea. She could be anywhere. Literally, anywh-

"She's in here, dude." My boñer said, pointing to one of the rooms.

"Oh. Well that was rather easy."

Ralf was right, again. My boñer did sense when Malia was in a room before I could.

That man never fails to surprise me.

I was about to go in, but then I thought, "This is your chance to show Malia what you're made of, and no, I don't mean your huge genitals. You could be her hero. You can't just walk in there like an idiot. You have to make an entrance."

So I hid in a corner and spent about fifteen minutes trying to think of a good entrance.

Malia's POV

I sat alone in the well lit room (which I'm still annoyed about by the way. Mafia man my ass). I was trying to think of ways to escape.

"I need something to cut this damn rope," I said to myself. "Maybe a piece of sharp glass." Too bad I didn't have anything.

It was at that moment I noticed the piece of sharp glass lying on the floor next to me.

I used my foot to sweep the glass over to me. I bent down and picked it up then started rubbing the sharp edge against the rope. The rope snapped and I set myself free.

The big door at the end of the room opened, and two rather large silhouettes stood.

"Hey! How'd you get out?" One of the figures questioned. 

"A magician never reveals her secret?" I chuckled nervously.

"Get her!" The other voice boomed.

Before I could even run, one of them threw himself onto me and I wheezed. It was the scary motherfucker that kidnapped me. This guy weighed like a thousand pounds.

His fingers curled around my neck.

I thrusted my leg out, attempting to kick him off me. 

When he didn't budge, I sank my teeth into the skin on his arm.

"Shit," he hissed as he grabbed his arm, loosening his grip on me.

I kicked my foot into his balls. He squealed and his hands went to the sore spot.

His body collapsed on mine as he hissed in pain. I grabbed the gun that was hoisted on a belt around his waist.

Pushing him off me, I stood to my feet as quick as I could and pressed a foot against his stomach, preventing him from standing up.