THE CAMPAIGN.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟭﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ THE CAMPAIGN ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ THE CAMPAIGN ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

           HAWKINS INDIANA, a normal small town where nothing out of the ordinary ever seemed to happen

HAWKINS INDIANA, a normal small town where nothing out of the ordinary ever seemed to happen. That's what it seemed like, at least, but that couldn't have been farther from the truth. The town was very abnormal, full of supernatural beings, kids with powers, and even monsters from another dimension. Everyone would soon come to find out how different Hawkins really is compared to any other town.

         "Something is coming. Something hungry for blood." A voice boomed out loud. The kids in the basement looked around at each other, some scared, and some excited for how things would turn out.

         "A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here." The voice continued, silence following afterwards. One of the boys in the basement gulped, growing anxious.

"What is it?" The boy asked shakily, it turned out to be Will Byers. The main focus of the night. He chewed on his fingernails softly, his leg bouncing up and down, as he waited for Mike to answer his question.

         "What if it's the Demogorgon?" A boy by the name of Dustin, exclaimed in fear. "I feel like it is." The blonde girl whispered to the boy with curly hair. She was forced into playing this game with them, and she'd never admit that she actually enjoyed playing it.

           "We're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon." Dustin mumbled under his breath, barely loud enough for the two people on the side of him to hear.

"It's not the Demogorgan." Lucas tried to sound reassuring as he patted Dustin's shoulder softly with a smile. "Don't lie to him. It's definitely the Demogorgan." Grace spoke truthfully, wincing when she heard a whimper of fear come from Dustin.

          "An army of Troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike shouted in alarm, a few of the kids jumping at his sudden loudness.