IN THE WOODS.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟯﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ IN THE WOODS ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ IN THE WOODS ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊

         LATER THAT DAY,  the blonde girl sat comfortably in her bed, as she focused her mind on Will

LATER THAT DAY, the blonde girl sat comfortably in her bed, as she focused her mind on Will. Her powers allowed her to control the mind of whoever she pleased, with the ability to read their personal thoughts, and even emotions. Grace somewhat hated that part of her self, knowing it wasn't right in any way to invade someone's privacy, while she also loved it because she had an advantage over everyone.

        Deep down, a part of her always felt like she could take over the world and make it hers. That was an idea the strange man installed into her brain the day he helped her escape Hawkins lab. She never knew his true motive for letting her leave that place unharmed.

        The blonde always got chills just thinking about it, his words never escaping her mind. She was treated so wrong in that place, all for being born with a gift. The man told her that someone had to pay the price for her suffering, for all of her siblings suffering.

         She laid back onto her mattress, blood trickling down her nose as she started to have flashbacks of that unforgettable night. The man with strikingly blue eyes and blonde hair whispering things to her, giving her instructions no child should've been given. The blonde didn't understand back then that he was gaslighting and manipulating her. She was only a child, merely at the age of five. Her brain wasn't even fully developed.

The loud buzz of her walkie talkie going off captured the girls' full attention, her eyes traveling over to the pink device sat on her dresser. She quickly wiped the blood from her nose with a tissue, tossing it into the pink trash can across the room. Everything in her room was covered in different shades of pink. Even her clothes and stuffed animals were pink, most of them anyways.

          Grace flicked her wrist towards the walkie talkie, the device landing in her lap in seconds. She smiled at the voice she expected to hear. "Hey, guys. Do you copy? It's Mike, over." Mike spoke into the device.