THE DEMOGORGON.

ৎ ָ࣪    𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟲﹚˖  ᨒ  .゚ ꗃ  𓄸
❛ THE DEMOGORGON ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ THE DEMOGORGON ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚

          GRACE BAKER LAID IN BED, a sad smile on her face as she listened to 'Should I stay or should I go'

GRACE BAKER LAID IN BED, a sad smile on her face as she listened to 'Should I stay or should I go'. She knew it was one of Will's favorite songs. He used to listen to it with his older brother Jonathan all the time, and she'd sometimes catch him humming it whenever they hung out, or even at school when he was nervous. The song meant a lot to the boy, and now Grace wished she could've listened to it with him.

         After she skipped school with El, Mike got caught, but she didn't. The blonde girl went home with her backpack on, pretending she had a really bad day at school. Ever since, she's been locked in her bedroom like some sort of emo girl. Will's sudden disappearance was affecting her the most out of everyone, besides his family, she felt like. Maybe that's because he was her first friend, like ever. She adored him for many reasons.

          A knock on her door was what snapped the girl out of her trance. The blonde turned off her hot pink speaker, unlocking her bedroom door and opening it with a quick movement of her wrist.

The woman at her door smiled as soon as she was let inside, a plate of freshly baked cookies in her perfectly manicured hands. Grace began to smile lightly as Bailey placed the plate on her bedside table, taking a seat next to her on the queen sized bed.

         "I got a call from your school today. They said you weren't there." Bailey spoke slowly, her eyebrows raising a bit at her daughter. This was her giving the girl a chance to tell the truth, but of course, she didn't take it.

         Grace tried not to look surprised, her facial expressions revealing her true feelings. "That's weird because I was there." The blonde played out, biting her lip slightly, a thing she always did when she felt guilty about something she couldn't ever own up to.

         "I know you skipped school with Mike, Grace Baker. I talked to Karen. She told me everything." Bailey spoke in a knowing tone. "How does Mike's mom know? I was extra careful. She didn't catch me." The girl gasped, her shock being as clear as day.