A MAKEOVER.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟴﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ A MAKEOVER ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ A MAKEOVER ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

           AFTER OPERATION MIRKWOOD WENT DOWNHILL, the ambulance led them to the quarry where they found Will's body in the water

           AFTER OPERATION MIRKWOOD WENT DOWNHILL, the ambulance led them to the quarry where they found Will's body in the water. The four kids tried to be in denial, but the evidence was there. Right in front of their eyes. His body was lifeless, cold, and dead. The absence of Will tore their friend group apart. They all tried to grieve in their own way.

"Hey, can I come in, sweetie?" Bailey knocked on her daughters door, the knob twisting to let her in. The woman walked inside the room, her heart breaking at the sight in front of her. Grace was sat on the floor with the friendship bracelets she and Will made each year, crying as she held them in her hands.

"It's okay," Bailey sat next to the girl on the floor, pulling her into her arms. She began to rock Grace back and forth, the girl letting out loud sobs onto her chest, wiping her nose occasionally from all the snot.

It was rare for the blonde to cry, especially in front of people. The last thing she wanted was someone feeling bad for her emotions because being an empath made everything hit her ten times worse.

"No, it's not. Will is dead." Grace told the woman in front of her, staring at the box of friendship bracelets he had made for her. It was a thing she did with every new friend. She made them a bracelet.

Will was her first friend ever, and he was the sweetest, because after she made him one he asked his mom to teach him how to make them just so he could give her a new one every school year. It continued with them making each other bracelets all the time.

         "Okay, no school for you. Ethan is taking you on a little picnic later to cheer you up. How does that sound?" The brunette woman could only smile sympathetically, wanting her to be happy.

"It sounds awesome," The blonde let out a small laugh, her tears drying shortly after. "I have to go to work, but if you need anything, call me." Bailey made a phone gesture with her hand. The girl nodded.