A BAD PLACE.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟰﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ A BAD PLACE ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ A BAD PLACE ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚ 〆

          AFTER FINDING EL IN THE WOODS,  the group decided to take her in

AFTER FINDING EL IN THE WOODS, the group decided to take her in. It was ridiculous, like most of Mike's plans, but he seemed to be serious this time. Grace didn't say anything, biting her fingernails softly, as she stared at Eleven with an intense look.

"Is there a number we can call? For your parents?" Mike asked the strange girl. She looked shaken up, and pretty shocked. Whatever happened to the girl, Grace hoped that it was over now.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asked simply, and El shook her head. "Dustin! You can't ask people if they have cancer!" Grace stated, smacking the boy on his head. She took his hat from him and put it on her head since he lost his hat privileges.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked the girl. Grace already knew where the girl had come from, and she wanted to tell them everything but couldn't. Her parents made her swear to secrecy about the whole thing. To everyone else, she was just adopted.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike questioned curiously, his eyebrows furrowed. "Is that blood?" Lucas felt his eyes grow bigger in size as he pointed at El's shirt. There was a stain on the fabric, which ultimately looked like blood. . . or ketchup.

        "Guys, this is too much for her. She looks overwhelmed." The blonde took up for the girl, having sympathy for her. "I best she's deaf!" Dustin spat out in shock, his voice raising to an extent.

"No! She's not deaf, dingus!" Grace quickly defended, shaking her head. "She's scared. Cold." Mike wanted to take up for her as well. "Give her some dry clothes, she's soaked." The blonde explained.

Mike nodded at her words, grabbing some clothes out of a laundry basket across from them. He walked back to the girl, handing them to her kindly with a smile.