MERRY CHRISTMAS.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟭𝟯﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ MERRY CHRISTMAS ❜ 𓂃 𓈒𓏸₊˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ MERRY CHRISTMAS ❜ 𓂃 𓈒𓏸₊˚

         JOYCE AND HOPPER LEFT TO BRING WILL BACK, leaving the kids alone at the middle school with Nancy and Jonathan to look over them

         JOYCE AND HOPPER LEFT TO BRING WILL BACK, leaving the kids alone at the middle school with Nancy and Jonathan to look over them. The two teenagers didn't get the motto, though, since they were nowhere to be found. Mike left to go search for them throughout the school, while the other four kids sat on the bleachers, waiting for him to return.

        "They're gone." Mike stormed back into the building, mad that they were left alone.

        "What?" Lucas scoffed, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. They were told to watch them.

        "Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone." Mike told his friends, shaking his head in disappointment.

        "They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin implied, puckering his lips.

         "Gross," Lucas scrunched his face up at the thought of it. "Everyone does it. It's not gross." Grace tried her best to defend the two teenagers.

          The blonde knew they that liked each other. Jonathan was more like in love, though. She didn't have to use her powers to figure that out.

          "No. No way!" Mike didn't want to imagine his sister sucking face with Jonathan.

          "Do you think they went with Hopper?" Grace changed the subject, tilting her head.

           "I don't know," Mike sighed in defeat. "No," Eleven shook her head at them.

           "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" The boy raised his eyebrows.

          "Yes," The quiet girl nodded. "Where? Where did they go?" Grace paled, worried for them.

          "Demogorgon," Eleven told them. All four kids shared looks with each other. That started a couple of arguments about what they should do.