COMPASS GENIUS.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟭𝟮﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ COMPASS GENIUS ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸 ₊˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ COMPASS GENIUS ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸 ₊˚

          IT WAS NOW THE DAY OF WILL'S FUNERAL, the atmosphere being strangely dark

          IT WAS NOW THE DAY OF WILL'S FUNERAL, the atmosphere being strangely dark. Everyone was sad, besides his best friends and his mom, since they knew that Will was still alive. The other people that attended didn't even know Will personally, they were just neighbors, or people from school.

        "Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. It's times like these that our faith is challenged." The man was talking about Will, his speech going into one ear and out the other for Grace. She stood next to her friends, trying not to close her eyes in boredom.

          Out the corner of her eye, she spotted Joyce rolling her eyes, not looking very interested.

        "How, if he is truly benevolent. . .could God take from us someone so young, so innocent? It would be easy to turn away from God, but we must remember that nothing, not even tragedy, can separate us from his love. We are here today to find comfort in the truth of scripture, and to surround Will and his family. . ." The man continued to speak solemnly, no one really listening or paying too much attention to his speech.

Dustin started laughing as he nudged his friends next to him, directing their gazes to a popular girl in their grade. "Just wait till we tell Will that Jennifer Hayes was crying at his funeral." The boy with curly hair smiled, being shushed right after by Mike's mom.

"Can you believe her?" Grace whispered to Mike, him shaking his head afterwards.

The ceremony was coming to an end, everyone making their way inside the funeral home where there were snacks and tables and chairs. All the people in the room were just saying their condolences to Will's parents, which Grace didn't like. Will could not stand his dad, so it annoyed her that he showed up acting all high and mighty like he had been there for Will.