MONSTER KILLER.

ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟳﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ꗃ 𓄸
❛ MONSTER KILLER ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ MONSTER KILLER ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚

          AFTER LEARNING THAT WILL WAS HIDING FROM THE DEMOGORGAN, Mike came up with a ridiculous plan to try and save him

          AFTER LEARNING THAT WILL WAS HIDING FROM THE DEMOGORGAN, Mike came up with a ridiculous plan to try and save him. It was called Operation Mirkwood. They all met up at his house the next morning before school, showing him what they brought to go on their rescue mission.

"We'll just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood." Mike told the three in front of him, each of them nodding, Lucas doing so hesitantly. He was the only one in the party that didn't trust El.

         "You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas piped up, his eyes discreetly traveling over to the girl sat on the couch.

         "She's not weird." The blonde defended her sister, Eleven turning to smile at her. "Just trust me on this, okay?" Mike spoke before anyone could say anything else. "Okay," Lucas agreed, looking down.

         "Did you get the supplies?" Mike asked the group, successfully changing the subject. "Yeah, binoculars from 'Nam, army knife, also from 'Nam, hammer, camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket!" Lucas exclaimed, excited to be taking some action.

         "You're gonna take out the Demogorgan with a slingshot?" Dustin wasn't convinced. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket! Second of all, the Demogorgan's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye. .and blind it!" Lucas shot the wrist rocket at Dustin, scaring him.

          "Dustin, what did you get?" Mike sighed in annoyance. "Well, alrighty, so we've got Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." The boy grinned. "You're gonna take out the Demogorgan with your snacks?" Grace asked the boy, her eyebrows raised in amusement.