A/O/B- Another Alpha Hurts You

You had been really busy at university, turning in assignments and meeting up for study sessions with class mates, so you hadn't really had enough time to just simply breathe and relax, which is exactly what you were doing right now. You had turned in your last assignment and had completed your last exam, and were just waiting for Harry to come pick you up after work. You decided to simply sit on campus with a good book and some music and read whilst you waited.

"Hey Y/N," someone yelled from across the yard, waving their arms wildly. I looked up to see Dean, a classmate of mine, running excitedly across the yard, waving his hands in the air. "God how good does it feel to finally be free from the stress!"
"Well technically we've still got to get our results back," I pointed out, laughing when he gave me a 'bitch please' look. "But yeh, it feels "I can't wait to get home and party all night long with me, myself and Netflix," he sighed, plopping down on the seat next to me. "What about you? Got any big plans?"
"Harry wanted to take me out but I just wanted to stay home with the gang and have a chill night in..." I shrugged, not wanting to delve into my private life too much. Not many omegas on campus had an alpha to call there own, and many people were quite confused by my relationship with one of the wealthiest men in the country. They all thought I was with him just for the money, and I had stopped trying to correct them, opting to leave my personal life out of the conversation as best I could.
"Ahh man you gotta invite me over one day! Harry's enchiladas are to die for," he moaned, lying back on the table and rubbing his stomach. Hey you two," a new voice piped up, making me tense up and inch closer Dean. "What are y'all doing... Just sitting here...?"
"We're actually waiting for someone, so you can move along Aiden," Dean glared, placing a protective hand on my lower back, trying to comfort me.
"What are you gonna do about it?" he challenged, taking a step closer to us.
"Leave us alone," I whimpered, tucking myself into Deans side.
"You can't do jack shit to fight me of. You're just a little beta and a teeny tiny omega," he cooed sarcastically, grabbing my wrist and yanking me off my seat, making me squeal in fright.
"Let her go Aiden!" Dean yelled, trying to pull me back. Aiden chuckled darkly, pushing Dean off like he was a fly and throwing me around like a rag doll.
"I think I like you Y/N," he smirked, tightening his grip on my wrist and pulling me close to his body, making me let out of soft cry. "Might take you home with me."
"Please," I whimpered, trying to pry his fingers from around my wrist.
"Shut it girl!" he yelled, pushing me to the floor. I curled up into a tight ball, cradling my possibly broken wrist close to my chest.
"Harry's gonna fucking kill you," Dean suddenly piped up, appearing beside me and bringing me into his arms, glaring at Aiden.
"That fucking prick can't do jack shit to me," he scoffed, straightening out his creased shirt. "Money has nothing on power."
"What on earth is going on here?" someone asked, anger dripping through the question. I turned to see Harry marching across the campus, his security following behind him slowly. "You do know it's illegal to harm and omega in any way right?"
"You're Harry I presume," Aiden cocked a brow, trying to come off as powerful.
"Yeh, I'm Harry," he narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "I do believe you're harming someone I hold very dear."Who, Y/N?" Aiden let out a boisterous laugh, glancing down at my whimpering form. "Don't know why you would ever go for this one mate. She's not worth your time." Harry simply stared at him, green eyes blazing and hands clenching at his side.

"Harry," I let out a deep breath, catching his attention

"Harry," I let out a deep breath, catching his attention. He reached down and picked me up in his arms, giving Dean a short nod of thanks. He gave one more icy glare to Aiden before nodding to his security, letting them 'speak' to Aiden whilst he walked us to the car. He didn't speak for the walk, opting to simply stare straight ahead until we got to the car. He managed to open to door and slide me onto the back seat, taking the seat next to me.
"I'm sorry," he finally spoke, hands clenching his knees tightly.
"Harry it's fine," I smiled, placing my good hand over his in an attempt to comfort him.
"No it's not," his hands began to shake, his voice beginning to waver slightly. "You were hurt and I wasn't there."
"Harry, no one could have known what he was going to do," I shuffled over, curling into his side. "No alpha has ever done that before; he's just a worthless piece of shit that will be forever alone." I scoffed, screwing my nose up.
"I don't want you around him," he looked at me, eyes beginning to glass over. "If he ever lays a hand on you ever again, I will fucking rip it off and make him eat it."
"Alright alright, calm down!" I giggled, cupping his cheek with my hand and running my thumb over his cheek bone lightly. "I promise I won't ever go near him ever again. Plus, I've got alpha friends that can help protect me."
"O-okay," he let out a deep breath, wrapping his arm around my waist and bringing me onto his lap, allowing me to curl into his body. "I worry about you."
"And I love you for it," I grinned, leaning my head against his chest. "But can we get my wrist checked out? Because it's really starting to hurt.