can you believe I still don't have a ship name for these two

"Sometimes I think about you- everything about you, not just looks, but in personality and past and everything...and I wonder how in hell you ended up with me."

Jango let out a quiet sighing noise that probably would've been a laugh if it wasn't muffled by the back of his boyfriend's neck. Wren turned his head slightly, not enough to look at him, but almost. "No, seriously. You are probably one of the most perfect people I've ever met, which, with my luck, should mean you'd be taken or straight or something else that makes you off-limits."

"Mmh. Demon sent directly up from the deepest circle of hell specifically to mess with the emotions of cute gay boys." Jango murmured. His voice was low and soft by Wren's ear.

"Yeah, exactly. So how did we end up here?" Wren asked, primarily ignoring the joke.

Jango leaned even closer, pressing his chest up against Wren's back and resting his head on the taller boy's shoulder. "Well, it is the literal apocalypse. There wasn't exactly a lot of other options, sweetheart."

"Ah- hey!" Wren exclaimed, gently shoving him away. "That was so uncalled for! I was enjoying a sentimental moment, thank you!"

Jango was laughing carelessly, his arms still laced gently around Wren's waist. Caught up in his infectious smile, Wren turned his head as far as he could, meeting his boyfriend's mischievous eyes.

"You know I love you, right?" Jango murmured, moving his face close to Wren's again.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know." Wren whispered back.

He didn't have time to say 'I love you too' before Jango was kissing him, but it didn't matter.

He already knew.

----

it was 2AM and I was thinkin about these boys

they are,, the fluffiest post-apocalyptic couple and I love them a lot