Meeting face to face

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATERIALS WHICH AREN'T SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17.

DO NOT ROMANTICIZE ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD NEVER BE REPLICATED IN THE REAL WORLD.

THIS IS NOT A POTRAYAL OF LOVE NOR THIS IS THE NORM OF 'LOVE'. THIS IS ABUSE AND SHOULD NEVER BE NORMALIZED IN THE REAL WORLD.

I DO NOT CONDONE 'YANDERE' BEHAVIORS AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU. THIS IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND NOT TO BE EMULATED IN THE REAL WORLD.

Caution! The first chapter of Blind Date will give you SEVERE second hand embarrassment, please turn away if it's very uncomfortable for you.

Or skip to the end to read the A/n first before proceeding to read this book.

Thank you❤️

"How does that guy look like again? A rat?"
You spoke into your phone as you stare at the piece of paper, containing the address but not the name of the place. You could hear a frustrated sigh from the other end.

"Okay, that's it. Don't worry about finding him. He'll find you. Just get in there, be yourself and have fun."
You stopped in your tracks and placed a hand on your hip. Your (e/c) eyes scanned the entrance to the restaurant.

"Holy shit, what... what guy is he? He set a date in Amor? City's most fancy, elegant and wallet burning, five star restaurant!? I don't think I can even get past through the front door!"

"Why not?"

"Do you think they would let someone with saggy, ripped jeans and flipflops get in? Plus, i'm wearing a damn t-shirt and a baseball cap. The guy at the reception counter makes me look like roadkill."
A soft 'ugh' can be heard from your friend.

"(Y/n), you said that you wanted a man with some 'class'. This is what I'm giving you." You felt uncomfortable when you received some cold glares from other customers.

"Oh come on, you know better than that. When I mean class, I mean a guy who brings me to a diner instead of going to the supermarket to get premade sandwiches. Not full on... charm school! These are for those way above my level. How do you even meet these people anyways!?" Your voice raised in the last part, attracting more stares and glares.
You muttered a soft apology as you walked further away from the restaurant.

You leaned against a wall, in a nearby alley. You removed your cap to run your fingers through your hair.

"Listen (y/n), trust me. You are perfect for him. I have been working as a matchmaker my whole life, (y/n). All my matches are compatible."

"My 6 other exes says otherwise."
You hear a groan from your matchmaker.

"Hey, that was on you, you just wanted DTFs. This time you said you wanted something serious."

"Touché. But this still doesn't change the fact that I can't get in-"

"You know what? If you are really sure that the front guy won't let you in, let me talk to him."
You gulped. You mustered all your courage to march towards the entrance.

The receptionist smiled at you. Its actually more to a sneer. He scrunched his nose in disgust momentarily.
"Ouch. A glare wouldn't have hurt that bad."