We meet again

DO NOT ROMANTICIZE ANYTHING FROM THIS BOOK. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD NEVER BE REPLICATED IN THE REAL WORLD.

THIS IS NOT A POTRAYAL OF LOVE NOR THIS IS THE NORM OF 'LOVE'. THIS IS ABUSE AND SHOULD NEVER BE NORMALIZED IN THE REAL WORLD.

VASILIOS'S BEHAVIOR IS ABNORMAL AND SHOULD NEVER BE SEEN AS 'ROMANTIC' IN REAL LIFE.

Its been a week since the dinner, you thought (f/n) was all talk to save face. Vasilios did not contact you at all, which you were very grateful for. But you still haven't get your cap back.

You are currently on your lunchbreak and you decided to take a nap for lunch. Too bad it was interrupted when your ringtone went off.

"'Ello?" You sound a bit nasal since you just woke up. "Seeing our previous tryst did not fulfill your expectations, I propose a change of venue to suit your taste. That way, our succeeding rendezvous will surely satisfy you and I."

You felt the deep, hypnotic voice was familiar, however you were still half asleep. Hence you could not identify it immediately.

"Slow down goddamnit, I can't get a word you're saying. Is this MegaBite Insurance? I already paid for this month and I have the papers to prove it." There was silence on the other side. "Hello?" You pulled the phone away from your ear to see if the person calling you is still there.

"Its Vasilios. I wish to—" you hung up immediately.

Just like that, you were out like a light again. Snoring, not caring what is going to happen next.

An hour later...
The door to the janitor's closet flung open and slammed against the wall behind it.
"(Y/n) girl! You didn't tell me you knew M. Evanet Vasilios himself!" You jolted up, a bit too much. You fell from your chair and landed on your side. Still groggy and sluggish, you used the chair as support to stand up. "H-huh?"

Everything was bleary, you brought your hand up to rub your eyes as you hear your boss chatting away with someone. Once you finally regained your vision, your jaw dropped in surprise.

The mystery person leaning cooly against the doorframe was no other than Vasilios. This time, he wears a black turtleneck with a long, white trench coat draping over his shoulders. He wears light grey sailor pants along with the same pair of formal shoes he wore in Restauranté Amor. His arms were crossed over his chest. At the height of 6'7, he was towering over females present in the room. "He is a damn giant and he does NOT look happy."

His hair was loose, perfectly framing his mainly androgynous but masculine face. He stared at you blankly as your boss runs her mouth like a motorboat.

Both of you had an intense staring contest. Until your boss finally notices the shift in atmosphere. She stops talking to look around. Her silence was Vasilios's cue to stride towards you and grab you by the ear and drag you out.

"Hey! Ow! Ow!" It also shocked your boss. She followed after both of you. "What in tarnation are you doing to (y/n)-"

He forcefully grabbed your face and smashed his lips onto yours. He caught you off guard so he managed to slip his tongue in. All you could do is let out a muffled scream while hitting against his back, which, have no effect on his strength whatsoever. Your movements are limited as Vasilios trapped you in his arm and a hand is pushing your head against his.

His eyes were closed and he seems to be enjoying the experience. Unfortunately, yours weren't. They were darting frantically everywhere, the feeling of his freakishly long tongue gliding across your teeth and the roof of your mouth sent chills down your spine like electric pulses.

You tried to bite his tongue so he would let go, but his tongue was strong enough to push your lower and upper set of teeth apart. "What the hell is he?! A mollusk?!" You continue thrashing in his hold.

"How does he hold his breath for so long?!" You thought to yourself as your oxygen levels are rapidly depleting. Vasilios noticed the strength in each hit decreased, he knew that it was time for you to breathe. He loosened his grip on your head to for you to jerk away and gasp for air.

You were given a 3-second window before he pulled you closer and connect lips again. It went on for a few more minutes before he lets go completely. Your legs gave in and you fell to the ground. Your chest rose and sank for every gasp for fresh air, you were impressed that he did not have the same reaction. Instead, he calmly blotted the string of saliva away from his lips and chin with a sheet of facial tissue.

He crouched down to blot the saliva off your face too. One hand is firmly grabbing your chin, keeping your head in place, the other tenderly patting the sheet of facial tissue on your face.

"Do not ignore me again. Did I make myself clear?"
His voice has a threatening undertone to it which made the hairs on your neck stand up. You nodded meekly.

"Good girl. We shall discuss some urgent matters at a later time. Until then, you are to pick up any calls from me. No matter the circumstance." He stood up and walked away, exiting the building.
You and the older woman watched him enter his luxury car. He gave one last unreadable glance at you before driving off. "A restraining order sounds really good right now... I guess he knows I'm here due to that cunt (f/n) selling out the address of my workplace."

You whipped your head towards your boss. She was blushing madly. "Just like his books..." she whispered to herself. You frowned.

"Why didn't you stop him? That was a terrible thing to go through." You placed both hands on your hips. Your boss avoided your glare and smiled sheepishly. "An old lady like me can only dream..." then she started mumbling incoherent sentences, absent-mindedly walking away with a huge grin on her face.

Needless to say, you were very alert and paid extra attention to your phone for the rest of the day.