Wrong message (slight nsfw)

A/n: slight nsfw (touchy grabby scene)

You wore Vasilios's oversized shirt again after taking a shower. You grumbled curses as you remove the bandage from your feet. "Looks like it's healin' pretty well."

Did he not like that photo? Why did he crumple and throw it in the trash as if it doesn't hold any significant value to him? How bad was his past?

You chewed on your inner cheek, nervous to face the male again.

With a shaky hand, you slowly opened the door, expecting an ambush from Vasilios. What a relief, the male is nowhere to be seen.

"Guess he really is making dinner." You thought to yourself as you walk along the hallway. You noticed that the door to the bedroom is slightly ajar. You paid no mind to it, thinking Vasilios didn't close it properly.

You were about to walk past it until the door swings open and two strong arms shot out to grab your relatively smaller frame. You were about to scream but a pair of soft, wet lips crashed onto yours.

The door slammed shut, only allowing the light from outside to seep in through a tiny gap between the floor and the door.

You couldn't see your very obvious assailant because the lights in his bedroom were switched off.

Vasilios pinned you on the soft mattress, he lets go of your lips and you felt a tug on your underwear. You heard him breathing down heavily on your neck.

"May I?" He seductively whispered in your ear as his hands start to roam around your body.

You knew you would enjoy another session and you wanted it too, but you knew that it would take at least two hours... and you're hungry now. You needed to think of ways how to reject him without hurting his ego too much "If I outright say no, he's gonna cry like a bitch! Hmm, I wonder if..."

You did not say anything, you just threw your arms around his neck and hugged him. He halted his movements and sunk into the embrace, Vasilios's arms wrapped around your waist tightly.

"He's heavy as hell!" You thought to yourself as he relaxes on top of you. You wince at the pressure he's applying to your body due to his sheer weight alone.

"Loving you is so much better than making love..." He murmured on your neck, you shivered at the touch of his lips on your sensitive skin. Vasilios nuzzled your neck, occasionally licking you.

"Okay, that's gross." You kept your lips sealed as he giggled like he's on ecstasy.

He speaks and acts like he's intoxicated, slurring many words. Sometimes switching to French.

"I love you so much..." He mumbled as he gently strokes your hair. You, couldn't say anything because his mass is pushing your chest down, suffocating you.

You let go of him.

You couldn't see how is he feeling, what's his expression. But based on the pace and strength of his movements, he's upset. Yet, he still couldn't get the hint that you're finding it hard to breathe under him.

Vasilios did not push himself up. "Stupid bitch!"

You attempted to voice it out, it ended up becoming a wheezing cough instead. Finally, he ripped himself away from you, letting your lungs expand.

You gasp and pant for air as he hurriedly positioned himself next to you, allowing you to sit up straight.

All annoyance washed away from him and was replaced by guilt and worry. He forgot that you're built like an ant compared to an elephant like him.