Fetch

Harlowe carried you bridal style and held you under the shower head. She didn't bother stripping you naked or herself naked, both of your clothes are now drenched in water.

You were feeling uncomfortable with your wet clothes sticking to your skin, but it did cool you down.

Maybe a tad bit too much, you're shivering now. You felt like you're freezing, you weakly slapped her arm.

"Yes, my baby?" She cooed. Her tears mixed with the running water.

"I...I'm cold..." you mumbled as you quiver.

"You're... cold?" She raised an eyebrow. You nodded.

She sighed and turned the shower off before bolting out of the bathroom with you tightly secured in her tattooed arms.

Luckily the sun is still up, it could still provide you warmth. She pushed the front door open and gently sets you down on her wooden rocking chair. She frowned as she watches the wood soak up the moisture from your clothes. Harlowe hopes that it wouldn't rot.

You hugged your arms and trembled uncontrollably. At this point, you rather get hunted down by the shareholders of Brandy's weed farm than face this torture.

Harlowe ran back in to collect something, leaving yourself to warm in the setting sun. It helped a bit, it's more comfortable than staying inside.

You don't know what's so off putting in there, is it the smell? Is it the lack of lighting? Is it her untidiness?

Living with Harlowe made you feel so grateful of Vasilios, you miss his clean water supply and home-y aura. Although he's a jerk, he's definitely living much better than Harlowe and gave you a comfortable life.

You grumble. You hope that the neighbourhood would still invite you to the next barbeque gathering.

You're craving for some (favourite type of meat/favourite barbequed dish) now, you're sick of eating the premade, processed foods that Harlowe provides. You wanted something wholesome like Vasilios's homemade basil pesto-marinated roasted chicken with a side of fries.

"God, I shouldn't have taken his shit for granted..." you bitterly thought to yourself as you rock back and forth.

Harlowe came back with a towel and the glass of drinkable water in her hands.

"Please, you need to drink." She hands you the glass of water first. You accepted it and took a shaky sip, Harlowe's hair and plaid shirt are still dripping with water.

She tenderly dried your hair and body with it, removing the excess liquid so that you wouldn't 'freeze'.

"Oh (y/n)..." she frowned.

Harlowe wrapped the towel around you and hugged you from the side, trying to stop your shivering.

You pressed your head into her chest, you hated this. You hated this lifestyle.

What about Harlowe? Well, you don't hate her, you hate the things she do. You can't exactly bring yourself to hate her because you knew her horrible childhood has lead her to do... this. It's not something she wanted either.

However, you dislike her. Not enough to wish death upon her but enough to wish she would... disappear.

"Wait... that doesn't make sense..." you distracted yourself from your fever using your thoughts.

You heard the phone inside the trailer rang, it must be her twin sister calling her. Who else would call her? She's someone that people try to avoid.