1

"Well.. They're gone for five months" I chuckle.

"FINALLY we can have some times for ourselves"

"Now you're the adult who's in charge to take care of me" I smile at him.

"Baek your nineteenth birthday is in three months. You're already an adult"

"Yeah right. Hyung make me some food. I'm starving".

"No. I'm going to Chanyeol's birthday party tonight. You better order some food for yourself because I ain't gonna cook".

"Well yes you are. Otherwise I'll be coming with you and tell them you invited me"

"Okay. Fine"

"YAY FOOD!"

"No you're going to the party".

"What?"

"Yes"

[later that day]

"Baek you coming?"

"WAIT! LET ME FINISH THESE RAMEN!" I slurp the last noodles into my mouth and leave the used bowl on the table. "I'm here"

"You're planning to go with me like that? Wearing a sweater and sweatpants? Barefaced? Okay let me give you a makeover"

"NO!"

"Yes" he pushes me down on the chair in his room and starts looking for an outfit. "Perfect" he throws a black shirt, blue jeans and a black cap onto the bed. "Watch out. Chanyeol likes caps. Don't. Lose. It"

I roll my eyes and look at all the makeup in front of me. It's quite a lot compared to my makeup. I only own two eyeliners and a lipstick which I got from my old classmate.

"Soooo.. onto the makeup" he applies a creamy layer of whatever that shit may be called. Then he applies some powder to my face and then some eyeshadow. When he's finished he turns the chair around so I can look into the mirror.

"Damn... Is this me?" I chuckle. "Woahhhh!"

"Put on the outfit"

"Yes" I grab the clothes and walk to my room.

"You scared? We used to shower together when we were younger"

"when we were younger. I was three at that time hyung" I roll my eyes and quickly change.

I run towards the parking garage and get in my brothers car.

"You look amazing Baekhyun" my brother says.

"Thank you hyung"

"YAAAHH! I'M HERE!" My brother shouts.

"HYUNG!" Chanyeol rushes towards him. He and Sehun are the only people I can recognize from my brother's eleven friends.

"Who is this?"

"Baekhyun. You know.. my brother"

"ARE YOU BAEKHYUN?! HOLY FUCK YOU LOOK HOT!" He shouts.

"Okay he's drunk" Baekbeom laughs.

"I've never seen any drunk people" I murmur.

"Oh, just wait. You'll have to drive me back home".

"You're joking right?"

"I'm never joking"

I DONT EVEN HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE

I hate this night.

I should never go with my brother

They're trying to feed me alcohol. I know I'm
Not underage anymore but still.. I don't wanna drink that.

I hate this evening.

One girl tried to kiss me.

One girl tried to take my pants off.

I've seen my brother cheating on his girlfriend.

And I'm hard.

"Hyung we're going home" I pull my drunk brother out of the house and throw him on the backseat ofhis car.

I quickly drove home with some help from the navigation.

And without a drivers license.

"Hyung go to sleep" I throw him onto his bed and lock him inside his room.

I don't know how to deal with drunk people. I don't know how to act at parties. I don't know how to act 'cool'. I don't know how to act like.. them. Like the Normal people. I'm just a nerd. A gay nerd.