22

I watch him locking the door. When he turns around he wraps one arm around my waist and with the other he cups my cheek. He connects our lips and kisses me passionately.

I get enough of the kiss and open my mouth, inviting Chanyeol for a heated kiss. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth and explores my it. I let a moan escape my mouth when he sucks on my tongue.

He pulls back and unbuttons my suit. All parts fall on the floor, leaving me entirely naked. I help chanyeol taking off his suit. Chanyeol grabs my waist with one arm and attacks my neck with his kisses, leaving many hickeys. "Ahh".

"Hmmm"

He trails his kisses down to my nipple and plays and sucks on them until they're erected "ahh Chan-"

He pushes me against the cold tiles of the wall and puts two of his fingers inside my mouth. I suck and lick them until they'te lubricated enough. He pulls them our and sits on his knees in front of me. He pushes the two fingers inside my ass and takes my hard dick in his mouth. His warm tongue slides along the lower side of my dick as he starts bopping his head up and down my length, his fingers pushing in and out my ass in the same pace.

"Ahh" I moan. I rest my hands on his head and close my eyes, loving the pleasure his mouth gives. "Ahh"

"Oh God Chan ahh"

He licks my tip again before pulling back. He stands up and pulls my legs around his waist. He lines his dick up my ass and enters me.

"Fuck-" I groan. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to get used to his big size in my ass. "Fuck. Move Channie"

Chanyeol squeezes my ass as he starts to thrust into me in a very slow pace. "Chan faster" He stops squeezing my ass and turns up his pace with every thrust.

"Ahh!"

"Ahh Channie" I open my eyes and meet Chanyeol's eyes which are filled with lust and love. I lean forward and connect our lips.

I moan through the kiss and dig my nails into his back. Chanyeol pulls back from the kiss and continues to thrust into me.

"AHH! Fuck! Ahh! Chan ahh!"

"Fuck! H-harder" I moan.

"What?" Chanyeol smirks.

"Fuck Chan! Fuck me so hard and deep I can't walk tomorrow!" I shout.

"FUCK!" I moan when Chanyeol hits a special place. "AHH!"

"Fuck Chan I'm close"

"Me too baby" he moans.

Chanyeol's thrusts becomes even deeper and faster than before. "AHH CHAN!" I moan in a high pitched voice when I cum on his chest.

He digs his nails into my ass and cums inside me.

I open my eyes and kiss Chanyeol. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" he whispers.

I quickly unwrap my legs from his waist and search for my boxers. I sit down on the cold tiled floor

I put my suit back on and then help Chanyeol who's cutely struggling to get his suit back on.

"Let's go back to the others" I say.

Chanyeol nods and leaves the bathroom.

"What the fuck?!" Chanyeol shouts.

"What?" I peek head around the corner and see Hae-ri recording us. "Okay what the fuck give me that phone!" I follow her through the hall and reach for her phone until both of us fall. Me on top of her. I smirk and sit on her stomach, legs on both sides.

"GET OFF ME!" She screams.

"Not until you hand me that phone" i chuckle. "Trust me, I'm not going to move if you're not giving me that phone". She places her phone on her boobs and protects it with her hands.

I chuckle and grab the phone from between her boobs. "I'm sorry" I shake my head and stand up. I lean against my boyfriends chest and delete the 45 minutes she waisted on recording people. It can't be us only because half an hour ago I still was on the damn stage.

"Catch" I throw the phone at Hae-Ri and face Chanyeol. "Let's go back to the others"

Kris' POV.

"Okay but if we're gonna on that freaking trip we should find Chanyeol and Baekhyun first! Gosh where are those kids" Baekbeom groans.

"They're probably in the bathroom fulfilling Baekhyun's wish" I mumble.

"I wanna find them. Call one of us if you've found them okay?" Baekbeom says. I nod and Walk in a different direction. I open the nearest door, only to find out it's locked. I use the wooden chopsticks I kept in my pocket and open the door. (Chanyeol taught me hehe)

I see two girls and a guy watching the camera's and typing shit on the computer.

I recognize one of the girls as my niece and walk up to here. "Seoyeong what are you doing-" I look at the screen. Gay porn. "Why're you watching gay porn? Wait- wait a second ain't that the bathroom at the first floor- Those are Baekhyun and Chanyeol!" I turn around and look at her "why? Why're you watching my friends having sex?"