23

"They deserve to get exposed!" she shouts.

"What do you wanna expose them for? Loving each other?"

"Chanyeol doesn't do that for the love! Chanyeol only does that because he's a horny bastard!"

"He really loves Baekhyun. Trust me he does" I say.

"Play the video on the big screen" she says.

"Hae-ri ain't back with the recordings yet" Minyoung says.

"I don't care just play it"

"Wait! Don't you dare to" I grab Minyoung's wrists and squeeze them. "I've got a few questions for you" I narrow my eyes at Seoyeong. "Why did you bully Baekhyun?"

"I-I" she stutters.

I squeeze minyoung's wrists tighter causing her to whimper in pain. "I'm serious. Don't you dare to stutter again. I'll hurt her every time you stutter" I snarl.

I watch her gulping.

"I'm serious because I know the reason Baekhyun's family moved here in the first place. Tell me and I'll let your friend go".

"Okay!" She shouts as she starts tearing up. "He just has everything! The cuteness, the humor, the hands, the looks.."

"So just because you're jealous you're destroying someone's life?"

"D-destroying?"

"Baekhyun had a bad childhood, then they moved to Seoul for him to have a better childhood. And you- it was you who ruined the rest of his childhood! He was so insecure about himself!" I take a deep breath to reveal Baekbeom's deepest secret "Every time he thought he was alone he cried his heart out. His parents never were there for him. His brother has been his only friend in his whole life, until we came which you made him insecure about. You witch. You probably didn't see me in class when you asked him why he was sitting at our table? I saw the tears in his eyes when he left to bathroom and heard from
Chanyeol he had cried so much. Chanyeol took him home when Baekhyun wanted to go to a makeup store where they saw you. It's you who literally destroyed another seven years of his fucking childhood!"

I look at my niece who's now a crying mess on the floor. "And now he has finally found someone he loves, who changed him into an amazing person and there are you. Trying to take it away from him".

"But he stole my Chanyeol" she sobs.

"Your Chanyeol? Do you still not realize he doesn't love you after he threw you out of his house because you were another one night stand? YOU STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT?! HE'S GAY! HE'S GAY AND LOVES HIS BOYFRIEND!" I roll my eyes.

"Stop!" She shouts.

"Stop what? Stop telling you the truth? Pff. It's just the truth that he'll never fall for your ass" I roll my eyes and delete the video of Chanyeol and Baekhyun from both computers.

Baekbeom's POV.

"Finally there you guys are" I groan.

"Oh, hi hyung" Chanyeol says.

"What happened here?" I ask, referring to the girl on the floor.

"I accidentally nocked her out" my brother mutters.

"What? How? Ain't that Hae-ri?"

"Well.. we kinda... had sex and.. she.. recorded it and then.. I.. deleted it from her phone and threw it to her but it hit her head and then she got so shocked a..and she passed out?" He stutters.

"Oh god Baek" I sigh. "Well.. its Hae-ri. We all know she'll wake up after a few seconds"

I stand in front of them and look at Chanyeol's eyes "the reason I decided to look for you guys is because Sehun suggested to go on a graduation trip to Busan and stay in a cottage for a week with all of us"

"OOH I'M IN!" Baekhyun shouts.

"Me too. But when?"

"We've booked the house already. We can check in after three o'clock tomorrow" I answer.

"Cool!"my brother squeals. "Do we have to share bedrooms?"

"Yes. I'll offer myself to sleep on the couch"

"No I'll sleep there. You and your back problems should be sleeping on a real bed. Not a couch. Really, I'll sleep on the couch"

"Do you want me to sleep next to two kids having sex? No thank you"

"Hyung we won't-"

"What if you suddenly crave a dick in your ass. Who're you going to?"

"C-Chanyeol" he stutters.

"Exactly. And who's there with him then? Exactly! Me. I'll just sleep on the couch Baek"

He rolls his eyes and grabs my arm. "Where are the others?".

"Some already left. The party became boring. I don't think there are many people left. We should go home too" I say.

"We should pack tomorrow morning! Yay!" Baekhyun smiles. When we're outside Baekhyun makes a small jump. "ITS SNOWING!!"

I watch the small snowflakes falling down on my car.

Chanyeol wraps his arms around my brother's
Waist and follows us to the car.

"Chanyeol you should go to your own home. You should set your alarm to pack your clothes in the morning and we don't have any clothes in your size"

Chanyeol pouts and nods. "See you guys tomorrow then" he smiles at me and pecks my brothers lips.

I get in the car and drive away from my school which I'll probably never enter again. I immediately have to stop for the first traffic light. I look to my right side and see my brother falling asleep against the window, his jacked wrapped around his knees.

I'm so glad he didn't go any further than cutting himself/ almost killing himself a year ago.