3

"Baek? Baekhyun wake up"

"MOM?!" I shout.

"Im Baekbeom. There's police waiting at our apartment. You better get out of the car".

I nod and walk up the stairs to our apartment.

"Are you guys mr. and mrs. Byun's children?" One of the officers asks.

"Yes"

"Do you already know about the incident?"

"Yes. Our principal told us".

"We want to talk to the two of you"

"I don't think it's the right time to talk to him" my brother pats my choulder.

"I'm sorry.. I.. I need to.. Please leave me alone" I sob. I open the door of our apartment and lock myself up inside my room.

Hours have passed...

Days have passed...

The crash is on the news like almost every second. Some teachers came to our apartment to bid their condolences but I never came out of my room.

My brother's friends come around often to comfort both of us. The only one who has entered my room is Sehun. He was the first to make me laugh again.

"Baek? Sehun's here" My brother says.

"Sehun?"

"Yes. I'm here again"

I open the door and let him in. He hugs me and leads me back to the bed. "How are you feeling today?"

"Worse than yesterday. Why did this have to happen? I don't get it! Why did the pilot crash the plane? Asshole" I sob.

"I know that it's a very sad thing but.. sometimes it's also good to think about some nice things. Last night Luhan came to my house and vivi peed his face while he was asleep".

"No way" I chuckle. "For real?"

Sehun nods.

"Your dog is weird".

"He's not"

"Just like it's owner".

"That's not nice of you Byun Baekhyun".

"I'm sorry Oh Sehun"

"Shall we watch a movie?"

"Okay" I answer. I'm really not in the mood for a movie but.. I'm not in the mood to do anything and yet I invited Sehun inside my room. He knows how to cheer me up. I think he's my first real friend. I hope so. "What are we watching?" I ask.

"Mask. Trust me. It's funny as hell"

"Mask?"

Sehun's pov.

Baekhyun has already fallen asleep on my lap. I ruffle his hair a bit and try to continue watching the movie which is quite hard.

I give up and decide to text Luhan and Yixing who are with Baekbeom now.

Me: Baekhyun has fallen asleep. Again😴.

Yixing: I'm at the toilet :)

Me: really :/

Yixing: Baekbeom hyung looks quite sad but.. He's less upset that Baekhyun. Poor little boy.

Me: It makes me sad. He's such a precious boy. He has a big heart. Poor boy should never experience this stuff.

Chanyeol: You're with Baekhyun again?

Me: Baekbeom says I'm the only one who can make him laugh so I guess I have to? When he's not thinking about the crash he's an amazing guy. How is he being bullied? He's so friendly.. I want him in our friend group. If Baekbeom agrees on that?

Baekbeom: If he wants to I'd never say no to him, especially right now. He said he feels like he has a friend. That's why invite you over. He's never had a friend. Never. I was the only one. That's the reason he's been bullied.

Me: :0

Baekbeom: It's not even my parents that make me sad. It's not the crash. It's the way Baekhyun has been hurting even more than he already did. I don't even care about the crash. My parents never were there for us. Their job was more important than us. I've been taking care of Baekhyun since I was eleven. He was nine at the moment. I learned how to cook by looking at how my grandmother cooked. I helped her and tried to remember everything she did. The food sometimes wasn't tasteful at all but it was better than waiting for my parents. They left 900,000 won for a month and when they came back they'd be home for a month or two before they'd leave again. Baekhyun had always loved my parents, unlike me. For him it must be hard to realize they're not coming back anymore. I'm so worried but he doesn't want to talk about it with me :(. If all of you agree it'll make me so happy if he can join our group. It'll end his bullying and he'll finally have some friends. Maybe he'll try to find a guy he loves. I'm very concerned about his future at the moment. I'm literally scared.

Me: I'll try to ask him some things. I'll try make him feel better.

I put my phone away and look at the sleeping male on my lap. Maybe I should stay the night and wait until he wakes up.