33

"Soo.. Chanyeol is currently driving home after something happened at his restaurant an hour ago. He can be here ever moment and then we'll be going on a date" I say awkwardly to my camera.

The front door opens and Chanyeol walks up to me. "Mino fainted" Chanyeol sighs "Kyungsoo turned off the airconditioning".

I sigh and shake my head. "Shall we go?"

"Yes"

I get up, put my camera and phone into my balenciaga bag and follow him outside our apartment. Our apartment :)

I sit down next to him in the car and look outside the window as he drives us to god knows where. I've never been here before.

"Chan" I whine.

"Hm?"

"How long?"

"8 inch"

"Pervert. You know what I mean!"

"Five minutes" he chuckles.

I nod and focus back on the ugly blue car in front of us.

"We're here"

"The owner of a restaurant is visiting his concurrent" I chuckle.

"And vlogger Baekhyun is watching someone else's vlogs".

"That's different"

"You're getting inspiration from those vloggers, I get them from other restaurants. No big difference honey, besides, I'm not Loey's' owner right now. Right now I'm your boyfriend"

"That's sweet" I smile to my camera.

He smiles at me and tells the waitress about our reservation.

"Yes, follow me please". We follow the woman to our table.

"Hmm. The food was delicious Chan" I smile.

"Yes it was. Now, let's go to our next destination" he grabs my hand and smiles into the camera.

"Ooh more" Usually when we go on dates we'll eat late at night. Right now it's only six pm and we've already eaten. I really thought we wouldn't go anywhere else than the restaurant.

"We're here" he whispers.

I almost drop my camera. Woah the cherry blossom
Trees at night! I've been here twice before, once in summer and once during spring, but never at night.

Chanyeol takes my camera and recordes me walking through the park.

The pinkish cherry blossom trees and the setting sun make the park more romantic. Chanyeol puts the camera back in my bag and wraps his arm around my waist. "You look tired honey" he whispers.

"I'm a little bit tired but.. no need to worry".

After a long walk Chanyeol puts a blindfold on my eyes. .

"C-Chan stop! Ah- I can't see!" I whine.

I can hear him chuckle

"Channie you're scaring me!"

"Just wait a bit more, we're almost there".

I sigh and let him walk me to this place I may not see. Chanyeol places his hands on my shoulders and takes the blindfold off.

"Aww!" I turn around to hug him.

"Turn around honey" he whispers. I look at the white thing in front of me. Chanyeol wraps his arms around my waist when a video starts playing.

"Dear Baekhyun. Firstly, I want to tell you how much I love you. When I first saw you, I immediately knew you were the one. I didn't believe in love at first sight, but with you, it was different"

"I felt like I had to protect you from everything and evwryone that could hurt you, sadly, I couldn't. I'm still sorry for that. I'm so glad I believed you that one morning and asked you to be my boyfriend"

"Ever since then Baek, ever since then, I never stopped loving you" he says "I love you with my whole heart" Chanyeol's voice stops talking and show more of our moments together.

Even photo's are there I didn't know they existed. A photo of me and Chanyeol in Busan, kissing in the jacuzzi, Chanyeol and I on the day we bought our apartment, Chanyeol and I building the table and closets and lots more.

The video stops and I turn around to hug Chanyeol, who's not there anymore. I look down and find him on one knee, a white box in his hand.

"Baekhyunee, do you want to marry me?"