26

Baekbeom's POV.

"Chanyeol what's happening?" I storm inside my brother and friend's room after hearing my brother scream at his boyfriend. I sit down on the bed and rest my hand on his shoulder.

"Chanyeol what just happened? Where's baekhyun?"

The only answer I get are sobs. "Chanyeol?"

"H-He" he sobs "he thinks I want to break up with him" he turns around and hugs me.

"Where's he?"

"I-I don't know.. h-he left" he sobs "I'm so so sorry hyung".

"Shh. We'll look for him" I whisper. "It's not your fault he's stressed. It's been a year when he found out I've been the one raising him. You could see him having his down moments for the past two months. Two months and a year ago our parents died. We'll find him, okay?"

Chanyeol nods. "How could he think I want to break up with him? Who told him that nonsense!"

"Chanyeol maybe it's better if you go to sleep for now. I'll look for Baekhyun okay?"

Chanyeol nods and hugs his knees.

I get up from bed and look in all bedrooms if he's there. I then rush downstairs and look outside. Chanyeol's car disappeared. "Fuck" I groan. I put on some jeans and shoes and follow the traces of the car. I use my phone as a flashlight since it's already getting dark.

I track my location on my phone to find out I'm
Almost in Busan. I'll not be going to Busan today. Maybe tomorrow.

I mark the road on my phone to remember everything for tomorrow morning.

"Did you find him?" Minseok asks. I shake my head.

"He took the car and drove to Busan" I sigh. "I hope
He found a hotel to stay in".

"Chanyeol Ah! Can't you track your car with your phone?" Kai asks.

"My phone, wallet, keys, everything is in that car!"

"If we can't find him tomorrow we'll inform the police" Kris says.

I nod and lay down on the couch which I claimed as my bed.

Chanyeol was the first one to get downstairs this morning. Together we start making breakfast for all of them, eat our portions, put on some clothes and go outside to look for Baekhyun.

we repeated this for three days straight.

Still no Baekhyun.

"What if we'll never find him back?" Chanyeol sobs.

"We will. We will find him back. If not this week, then next week, remember we also got the police"

"Yes".

I wrap my arm around Chanyeol who looks like he's freezing to death. "YAH! THAT'S MY CAR!" He shouts. He runs towards his car and looks at the number plate. "This is my car"

"Then Baekhyun must be near" I mutter. "Okay you wait outside I'll ask for him in the hotel" I open the doors to the hotel and ask the young woman if he stayed there.

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun.. let me see. Yes, he stayed here. He left early this morning" she says.

"Damnit!" I groan.

"Why?" The woman asks.

"He's my brother. We were on a trip to Busan and he took his boyfriends car and drove here. We need to find him back. The police is also looking for him" I explain.

"Ohh. If you can give me your number I'll call you if he returns back to the hotel".

"Yes please" I write my phone number down on a paper and hand it to her.

"Thank you. I hope you'll find him"

"Thank you". I walk outside the hotel and shake my head. "He did stay here but he left early this morning. Maybe we should call the others that we've found your car so they can look nearby. The car is still here so he can't be far away
From us now".

Chanyeol nods. I send a message to our group chat with my location.

Kris: me and Tao will be there.

Luhan: I see you guys.

Me: he stayed in the hotel where the car is parked.

Kyungsoo: how do you know it's Chanyeol's car.

Me: he recognizes the number plate. It's definitely his'.

Kyungsoo: great.

I put my phone back in my pocket and watch Sehun and Luhan walking towards us.

"Hey, can you guys stay here near the car? If he comes back to pick up the car you guys have to call us okay?" Chanyeol Says.

"Yes" Sehun nods.

I grab Chanyeol's wrist and pull him to the other side of the street.

"Hyung it's already getting dark" Chanyeol murmurs.

" you can go back to the cottage. I'll stay here and look for him"

"No. Then I'll be staying with you".

I nod and keep looking around.

"Hyung we're leaving Busan now" Chanyeol murmurs.

"So? What if he went to the woods? Baekhyun has always liked silent places since he was younger. The woods. It's a silent place at night" I say. I turn on the flashlight of my phone and light up everything in front of us.

"Hyung we better go back. There's no way we'll find him here" Chanyeol whines.

"Do you want to find your boyfriend back? If no, stop crying over him then, if yes, stop complaining".

That's it. The last sentence I've said to him for the whole night we spent in the woods.