21

The next day.

"Baek! Get off your bed! We should be at school in two hours and you're still laying on your bed!"

"Hyung!" I whine. He probably doesn't know I've stayed up all night to play pubg with Kris. I shouldn't have done that but it was just so much fun.

"Baek get the fuck out and get ready! I'm driving to school in an hour and the food I made for you is cold by now!" He groans.

"Fine" I sigh and get off my bed, take a quick shower and put on the suit I bought. After that I put on my makeup and walk out of my room.

"I don't know what Chanyeol will think of you like this. Damn you look hot as fuck" my brother says.

"Hyung. You're my brother.. You shouldn't be saying this as a brother" I roll my eyes "let's go. I'll buy some ramen on our way there"

My brother rolls his eyes and walks out of the apartment.

"SEHUNNIE!" My brother shouts. Sehun waves at us and points at the others. Me and my brother walk towards them and join the circle.

"Baekkie" Chanyeol whispers as he sneaks an arm around my waist.

I look up at him and peck his lips.

"You look so good" he whispers, not loud enough for the others to hear.

"You too Chan" I scan his body a second time before leaning on him with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Look, the couple is back guys" Kai points at us.

"Cuties" Sehun says.

"No" I mumble. And point with my eyes at Luhan who's cheeks are madly red.

"Let's go inside" Tao says "I'm freezing".

We follow Tao inside the school. They changed the cafeteria into a big party room. I chuckle and look around. Everything is dark except for the disco lights.

I follow our friends to the dancefloor and dance along with 'lightsaber' from EXO. When the rap comes on I take a few steps back and look at Chanyeol who doesn't even miss one word during the rap. "Fuck man" my eyes widen. "Didn't know you could rap!"

"There's more about me you don't know" he says.

"Tell me"

"Hmm.. I can play instruments, I used to smoke, I used XTC a few times.. and so on. Some unimportant things" he says.

"Tell me when we're home Channie".

He nods.

After a few hours the lights turn off. I let out a small scream and take a step back to bump into Sehun. He immediately wraps his arms around me and chuckles. "Thank you for coming tonight! Congratulations on your graduation y'all!" Mrs. Yu says. "So, right now, I want to announce king and queen of the party!" She says.

The students all start to chant each other's names. When I hear my name I turn around and look at my friends.

"Shh. We've been looking around and found the perfect king and queen"

"JUST FUCKING ANNOUNCE THEM!" I hear Jake, our exchange student from America shouting. 

"Okay, the king and queen of the party are..."

"Byun Baekhyun and Go Sun Mi!" She shouts.

"I SAID IT BAEKKIE!" Chanyeol shouts and hugs me.

"Who's Sun Mi?" I ask.

"I don't know" Kris says.

I walk towards the stage with Chanyeol following me.

They place a weird crown on my head and says something I can't understand because I'm standing right in front of the loud boxes which are WAY too loud for my poor ears.

I watch Sunni walking off the stage, so I follow her. I look at Chanyeol who immediately wraps his arms around my waist.

"I've seen you guys on Seoyeongs video on twitter. She wanted to drag you guys but all students think you guys are cute. Gosh I need a boyfriend like you too" she says.

I smile at her. "One day there'll be one". I say.

"I hope so" she chuckles "I'm going again. Have fun!"

"You too"

Chanyeol places his head in the crook of my neck and presses his warm body against mine. His hard-on rubbing against my stomach.

"How did you get hard this time?" I chuckle.

"Hmm.. I only got to stare at your delicious while you were on the stage" he whispers.

I smile.

Chanyeol pulls back from the hug. He takes my hand and leads me through the dark halls. He opens a door and the light immediately turns on.

The school's bathroom.

Fuck. How does he know I want to be fucked in here too?