14

"Good morning" Chanyeol's deep voice whispers. I feel his arms being wrapped around my waist. I turn myself around to kiss his bare chest.

"Good morning Channie" I whisper. "Last night" I look up at him "you remember it, right?"

"Of course. It was amazing, wasn't it?"

"It was. I love you" WAIT WHAT?! D-DID I REALLY SAY THIS?! this is the first time I said it to him... I always said 'I like you so much'.. oohh shit!

"I love you too baby" he kisses my cheek. "Are you hurting somewhere?"

"My hips and my ass" I answer. "But it's not that bad. I can feel your big hands-"

Chanyeol removes the blanket. "Fuck.."

"What?"

"I marked my hands into your hips" he chuckles.

I giggle. "I don't care. It's only here for a few days and it's a reminding for last night. Now you may put that blanket back because it's cold"

"I'm kinda hungry"

"I'm feeling dirty"

"You came all over my chest. I only came inside your ass. Who's the one that should feel dirty?"

"The bed" I mumble. "No.. I've got a better idea. Taking a bath"

"I agree on that" Chanyeol gets out of the bed and walks into the bathroom.

I quickly follow him and look for some makeup remover because my eyeliner is all over my face. I watch Chanyeol who's sitting on the edge of the bathtub looking at the water filling the tub.

When I'm finished taking off my makeup in sit down in the water of the bathtub. Chanyeol joins me after putting some of the foam on my head. I move myself forward and lay my head on his chest. "I can't believe you took my virginity last night" I mutter.

"I can't believe it either. Finally".

I smile and kiss his abs.

FUCK! BAEKBEOM O.O

"Chan?" I murmur "what if Baekbeom heard us?"

"I- I.. didn't think about that yet.. fuck. I hope he won't make a problem from this".

"I hope so too"

"You sound so tired baby"

"I am tired"

"Aw" he ruffles my hair.

"Stop babying me" I pout. "I'm nineteen"

"So? Age is just a number! As long as our relationship lasts, you'll be my little Baekkie. After that too.. We're still in the same friend group and my best friend is your brother"

"That'll be pretty fucked if we break up because of a fight we had or anyone of us had cheated" I mumble

"Are you going to cheat?"

"You think I dare to cheat?" I chuckle "unless you did something so terrible I want to kill you"

Chanyeol reaches out for a bottle of shampoo and pours it into my hair.

"AAAAHH!" I scream "IT'S IN MY EYES!"

"Fuck, you okay?" He taps my eyes with a corner of a wet towel.

I open my burning eyes and look at him.

"You look high" he chuckles. He removes the spilled shampoo from my face and washes my hair with his hands.

I grab one of the towels and get out of the bathtub. I dry myself and put on a boxer and a oversized sweater. I choose some of my oversized clothes for Chanyeol to wear and hand them to him who's still drying his hair.