34

I nod. "Yes Chan" I wipe away a tear that escaped from my eyes. He takes my hand and slides the ring onto it.

He stands up and hugs me. "I love you honey" he whispers.

I place my hand on his chest and try to stop letting tears escape my eyes. "I love you too Chan. So much".

I wake up on top of Chanyeol, my hand on his shoulder, his hands on my back. "Good morning" he whispers.

"Good morning"

"My parents are coming over today. God may know why" he says.

"Cool, we can tell them" I show him the ring.

He nods.

I immediately look to my left when I hear the front door of our apartment.

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun?" Mrs. Park's voice says.

The door of our bedroom opens, revealing mrs. Park.

"Oh, good morning" she chuckles. "Shall I come back later?" She asks.

"Umm. No. Give us a few minutes" Chanyeol says.

"Okay" she leaves the room.

"I'm feeling embarrassed" I mumble.

"You're wearing your boxers, no need to be ashamed" he whispers "get off me and put on some clothes".

I quickly put on a jeans and and one of Chanyeol's shirts.

I get out of the room and sit down next to Chanyeol's mother on the couch. "I'm sorry, we just woke up".

I watch Chanyeol walking out of our room and sitting down on the other couch.

"Why did you want to come over all of a sudden?" Chanyeol asks his mother.

"Oh, your father and I just felt the need to see our sons again. It's been a few weeks, on and Yoora and her husband also wanted to see you guys".

"Nice" I say, looking at my niece who's playing with her stuffed bunny.

"Mom, dad, yoora, Baekhyun and I have to announce something" Chanyeol says. He sits down next to me and lifts the hand on which I wear the ring.

"Are you guys engaged!" Yoora's eyes widen.

"Yes" a shy smile forms on my Face.

"Aww! My son!" Chanyeol's mother hugs both of us.

"Aww! How?"

"Wait- I made a vlog yesterday for Baekhyun's YouTube channel"

"Oohh! Show us!" Dad says.

I connect the camera to my laptop and show them the unedited video.  "I haven't edited yet"

"Skip to the part where Chanyeol proposed" Yoora says.

The six of us watch the video.

"Awww" Yoora squeals "aw so cute! Congratulations"

"I think we have to go Yoora, Yuni needs her drink and a nap".

"Yes" Yoora looks at her crying baby. "Mom, dad, can you bring us home?"

"Yes. See you guys later"

"Bye" I wave at the five persons.

"I love how my parents treat you like their own child. How did you get so close to them?" He asks.

"I can't really remember"

"I remember these times you were shy when we were around my parents. You called them mr. and Mrs. park" he chuckles "that was so adorable". He pushes me down on the couch and hugs me.

"Chan we have to go in ten minutes"

"I'm the owner. Today we're sick"

"I'm not"

"I hate you" he groans.

"Love you too" i say.

I walk into my room to grab my phone. I make a picture of the ring And send it to our group chat.

Me: hiiiii

Kris: Hi

Sehun: hiiiiiii

Minseok: hii

Jongdae: hi

Baekbeom: hi.

Me:

Me: ❤️❤️❤️

Me: ❤️❤️❤️

Chanyeol: we're engaged.

"YAH CHAN!" I shout from the kitchen "GET OFF THE DAMN TOILET AND HELP THESE PEOPLE!"

"Yes!" He groans and opens the door.

"Finally" I sigh. I walk to one of the tables and serve the customers their food.

I walk back to the kitchen and smell fire. "Guys.. this smell-"

"We've checked everything. It's not the kitchen" Kyungsoo says "the smell's here for a few minutes already"

I walk towards Chanyeol and tap on his shoulder "can you please check if there's a fire upstairs?"

"Fire?"

"Can't you smell it?"

"Shit now I smell it" he hands me two plates "table six" I watch him running through the restaurant.

I give the food to the customers and then around. I walk towards the kitchen when I bump into Kyungsoo and Mino "LEAVE! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!" Jaehyun shouts at the customers.

I quickly help all the customers outside. "I forgot something" I say.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Mino asks.

"CHANYEOLL!" I shout. I rush back inside, try to not touch the fire and climb upstairs. I find him staring down at the stairs, totally terrified. "Chan!" I reach my arm out and pull him off the stairs. I watch him as he misses three steps and lands on his face. "Chanyeol LEAVE!" I scream. I help him up and push him out of the kitchen.

When leave the kitchen I feel my foot burning. I look down as I walk to the exit and see that my foot is on fire. "Baek?!" Chanyeol shouts as he hears me whincing. I start to jump my way to the exit. My leg is hurting too much that I can't stand on it.

also breathing gets harder and harder.

"Chanyeol leave" I demand "LEAVE!"

"Baek no-"

"CHANYEOL LEAVE!" I push him outside the shop. As I feel the burning fire reaching my waist. "I love you" I murmur.