Left unattended (Again lol)

It was a weekend and class 1-A decided to go on a trip together, but what they didn't know was that villains were following them.

     The wind softly blew around the cafe everyone was seated small chatter, besides Bakugo's complaints, filled the small space. Bakugo, Denki, Kirishima, Mina and Sero were at a table. Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Deku and Tsu at another. Shoji, Koda, Tokoyami, Momo, and Jiro at another. Then Sato, Ojiro, Toru and the rest were at another table. They were all sitting outside with their ice cream and drinks. "Iida you should try this ice cream!" Deku says and slides it over. Iida takes a bite and tastes the cold chocolate. "That is really good." Iida says slightly smiling. "Try it Todoroki." Iida said and pushed it to Todoroki. "I don't know I'm not a fan of sweets." Todoroki says. "I bet you'll like this one though." Deku says and Todoroki sighs then takes a bite. The delight that filled his mouth made his slightly blush. "Tsu you know after this you should invite Tokoyami to your dorm to hangout." Uraraka says and nudges her with an elbow. Tsuyu blushes. "I don't know if that's a good idea."

Of course it is it's obvious you both like each other. Uraraka thinks. "Alright if you say so."

"Shigaraki should I do it now?"

"Yes."

     The wind started to get unstable and everyone stands up confused till a portal like dark purple circle appears and sucks Tokoyami, Ochako, Izuku, Shoto, Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina,  Haruto, Denki, Jiro, and Akiyama.

"Midoriya, wake up!"

     He feels a light push on his arm. Izuku groans and opens his eyes to see Tokoyami and Todoroki. Todoroki was bent down beside Izuku and the others were looking down at him. "I'm up." Izuku says and sits up while holding his head. "Careful." Todoroki simply says and pats Izuku's back. "What is this place?" Izuku asks. "We asked a girl and she said Paris. I've noticed there's no quirks here so don't use it." Todoroki says. "We need to find the others!" Izuku says. "Take it easy. We already covered some of the stuff." Todoroki says. Izuku finally sees he's on a bed. "What happened?" Izuku finally asks.

     Todoroki gets up his head spinning. "Ugh," Todoroki groans. "So you're awake." Bakugo says. "Take the rest of the losers to a hotel me and Kirishima are getting food." Todoroki nods and watches them leave. "There's a hotel up ahead also I can pay." Akiyama says. "Alright." Todoroki says and picks up Tokoyami while Akiyama picks up Tsuyu. "Let's go." Akiyama says and Haruto nods. 

     Izuku nods knowing what happened. "We need to fit in and to do that we need to go to a school which Akiyama made money for this world she said to ask her if you need anymore so far everyone had $100 to start out with she's also getting us a house to live in. We need to thank her." Todoroki says. "Yeah I will." Izuku says.

     "I don't got all day shitty hair!" Bakugo says. "Sorry coming!" Kirishima says. He's been getting distracted since he was in a new city and kept falling behind Bakugo. They entered a bakery and ordered. "Thanks." Kirishima says. Bakugo growls. "Come on shitty hair we have to get to the other losers." Bakugo says and stomps out of the bakery. He seems angry I hope he doesn't get akumatized. Marinette thinks.

     "Pure anger and hatred perfect for my akuma." Hawkmoth says and sends the purple butterfly out. "Explo-" Hawkmoth starts to say. "What the hell why am I hearing a voice?" Bakugo asks. "What do you mean? What's that outline?" Kirishima asks. "Explosion I am Hawkmoth and I can grant you amazing power." Hawkmoth says. "The hell? You looking down on me?" Bakugo growls.

"No-"

"Well guess what I don't care Hawkmoth I have amazing power as it is!"

The akuma flies back and out to Hawkmoth. "Ugh,"

"Let's go." Bakugo says.

     "Hey! Akiyama can you call the others? We need to figure out what house we'll be living in." Todoroki asks. "Yeah sure thing!" Akiyama says and snaps. "Hey guys you need to come to the hotel we're figuring out were to live."

"Alright me and Mina are coming back!" Ochako says.

"Yeah yeah." Bakugo says. "Okay!" Kirishima shouts.

"Me and Jiro will be there." Denki says.

"Thanks guys!" Akiyama says. "Done." "Thanks Akiyama." Todoroki says.

     Soon they figured out a house to live in and bought it. "Okay so there's no powers in this dimension so everyone come here." Akiyama says.

     Akiyama touches Tokoyami and his bird head disappears and turns into a human head with black hair after Haruto loses his ears and tail then Tsuyu's frog-like features are gone. Mina turns into more like a human with blue eyes then Akiyama got rid of her ears and tail. Then Jiro's ear phones disappeared. "Alright now take these and push the button when you want to change in and out of your form. Do it only when you're here or about to die." Akiyama says. everyone says thanks and start by picking their room

Ahh yes. I know it's the same I just didn't want as many people and besides the story won't be the same now. I still liked this chapter just not this many characters. (Btw Kirishima's teeth aren't removed since people irl also have teeth like that so it's semi normal.)

896 Words.